Chapter 23

Molly's POV

I woke up in Jordan's arms like usual. I silently slid out and got off the bed. Jordan woke up and frowned. "Honey." He said. "Sorry." I said. "Next time wait 'til I'm awake to slip away!" Said Jordan. I nodded, then grabbed my laptop. 

I sat criss cross applesauce and put the computer in front of me. I started looking at honeymoon places. "You're planning this soon?" Jordan asked, peering over my shoulder."First of all, don't peer over my shoulder." I said. "Second of all, you can never plan too early for a wedding." "Well, while you're at it, look for houses." Said Jordan. "We can't live with Adam forever. He has children to take care of." I nodded, then opened up two new tabs. I made one Pandora and the other houses. 

Jordan got up and got Payton out of the crib. She was still sleeping. "Someone's gonna need to be fed soon." He said. I glared at him, smiling. He began laughing. "Wow Jordan, you're so mature." I said sarcasticly. 

I started looking at houses. "Okay so here's one: It's a one story with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and apparently a really nice backyard." I said. Jordan put Payton back in the crib and shrugged. "Meh." He said. I kept scrolling down. "Ooh! How about this one? It's a two story with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a fancy staircase..." "Perfect!" Said Jordan. "...But the neighborhood has a history of murders." I said.

Jordan's eyes widened. "Nope." He said. I kept scrolling down. "Okay, this one is in a calm and quiet neighborhood close to Adam's. It's a two story with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, an elevator, three garage doors, a picket fence, a french front AND back door and a duckpond in the backyard. The rent is fairly cheap. Only $900." I said."And the color is magnificent!" The house was a beautiful peach color with a gray roof.  Jordan looked over my shoulder, smiling. "I want it." He said. "Now."

I smiled, then scheduled an appointment to look at the house. I stretched, then closed the tab. I started looking at honeymoon locations and dresses. "I don't want something too frilly." I said. "I kinda want something more tight." Jordan nodded. "I think I'll wear a bowtie with my tux." He said. "MAKE SURE IT'S RED!" I said. "While you're at it, dress up as the 11th doctor. It'll be the best wedding ever." Jordan rolled his eyes. "Really?" He said. I nodded. "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." I said. 

I found a tight white dress with no sleeves. It had silver flowers with beads. The slit near the bottom reminded me of Elsa's dress, who was my favorite princess. "Hm..." I said. Jordan looked over my shoulder. "I like it!" He said. "So do I. And it's my size." I said. "Then get it! It isn't very expensive! Plus it's location is close!" Said Jordan. 

I bought the dress, but I had to put in Adam's adress. I texted him to make sure it was okay. He said yes. I started brousing for headbands and white flats. "Breakfast!" Adam shouted. I closed the computer and got up.