Chapter 16

Molly's POV

I woke up that morning, Jordan's arms still wrapped around me. I felt extremely sick. I escaped from his arms to go to the bathroom and throw up. Why did I feel so bad? I'd had morning sickness a lot when I was little, so I assumed it was that. I got dressed into a pair of blue jeans, a tight bright red shirt with red buttons at the top, and my usual beanie and fingerless gloves. I put on my glasses and went to Adam's room, still feeling sick. I was able to hold it in. 

I knocked on his bedroom door. He opened it. "Adam." I said, as pissed as ever. "What?" He said, rubbing his eyes. "I went downstairs last night, and ya' wanna know what I saw?" I asked. He nodded sleepily. "You beating your sister with a rag." His eyes clouded with sorrow. "Oh god, did I get drunk again?" He asked. "Yep." I replied. "Please tell me you did something to stop me!" I nodded. "I hit you on the head with an iron pan." His hand suddenly went to his head. "Probably why my head hurts so much." He said. "You should probably apologize to Rose." I said. He nodded. I moved out of the doorway and he walked out.

I went to the bathroom again and threw up. I brushed my teeth afterwards. I went into the room and saw Jordan was finally dressed. "Good morning." He said. "Morning." I moaned. "You okay?" He asked, walking over and kissing me. "I think I just need coffee." I said. And some Ginger Ale. I thought to myself. I heard screaming from the hallway. I decided to go out and see what's going on. "What's going on?" I asked. Everyone looked over at me. "MADDY'S ALIVE!" Said Ty. A smile stretched across my face, and I was filled with joy. "Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked with joy. "Let's go visit her!"

We all got into separate cars and drove there. Jordan drove and Rose came with us. When we got there, we all ran up to her room. We walked in, and saw Maddy and a nurse. Everyone's eyes widened. We all ran over and hugged Maddy tightly. "Oh my gosh Maddy! I promise I'll never get drunk again!" Said Ty. Adam nodded. My morning sickness had finally gone away, luckily. "Okay, now everyone leave so I can check her out please." Said the nurse, pointing to the door. We all raced out.

It was about a minute or so before we could go in again. "Hey." Maddy said awkwardly. "Maddy, we love you so much." Said Rose. "Oh my god, I hope you still will after this." Said Maddy. "WHAT IS IT!" Adam shouted like a child. "I-I'm pregnant."

*Time skip the next day

Jordan's POV

I woke up and saw Molly wasn't there. I got on some decent clothes to go look for her. I saw her vomiting in the bathroom. "Oh my god Molly! Are you okay?" I asked. There was a brief moment of silence. "Jordan, I need to talk to you about something." She said. I nodded. "Do you wanna go back to the room?" I asked. "Yeah." Molly replied. We went back to the room Adam was letting us stay in. We both sat down on the bed. "What is it?" I asked. She looked at me. "I'm pregnant."