Chapter 8

Molly's POV

We went to a gas station and bought a few bags of Gummy Bears. Gummy Bears were one of my favorite candies, but because of my braces I couldn't have any. But now that they were off, I could. It felt nice to finally be able to taste them again. "Happy?" Jordan asked. I nodded. "Good." He said. "'Cause if you're happy, I'm happy." I smiled at him as I chewed. Jordan kissed me on the cheek. 

I finished the rest of the bag I was on, then saved the rest of the bags for later. I went back up to my room and began typing again like I always did. After typing for a while, I felt Jordan hold onto the back of my chair, lean over it, and kissed me on the cheek. I looked up at him. "Why are you always typing?" He asked. I smirked. "Because I like typing!" I said like a child. "You need to spend more time away from your computer." He said. "Yeah, right." I said. "Says the guy who plays computer games for a living."

I typed for a while, then played Pokemon X for a little. As I played, I put on one of my favorite songs, All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor. After a while of playing I had to go to work. I got into my work uniform and grabbed my purse. When I went down the stairs, I saw Jordan with his bags. I was filled with sorrow. "You're leaving?" I asked. "Not for long." Jordan answered. I looked at him, confused. "Well, um..." He said. "I was wondering if I could move in with you." I smiled wide. "Yes!" I said. He smiled at me, and I smiled at him. "Okay. I'll see you soon!" He said. We hugged, then kissed. 

I watched Jordan as he drove off. I had to keep reminding myself that he'd come back. I finally got to work and it was as busy as hell. I walked back into the kitchen, and saw my boss. He was lecturing the waiters and waitresses again. "Molly!" He said, looking at me. "You're late again! I swear if you keep being late, you'll be fired!" My boss was always a jerk to me and everyone else. "Sorry sir. I jus-" "NO ACCEPTIONS!" I was filled with anger. "THAT'S IT!" I said. "I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!"

Everyone looked at me, shocked. "You don't talk back to me!" He said. "I am your boss!" "Not anymore!" I said. I began walking out of the room. "What do you mean?" My boss asked me. I turned back around. "I QUIT!"