Chapter 28

Molly's POV

I woke up, Jordan's arms wrapped around me still. I wanted to break free, but I knew it would upset him. I buried my face into his chest. I didn't have much blanket, so I used him for his warmth. I felt Jordan begin to move. He kissed me on the top of the head. "Morning babe." He said. "Morning." I said. Jordan finally let me go. 

I got out of bed. I changed into a turquoise V-neck with a white long sleeve shirt underneath and dark blue jeans. Jordan got up as I brushed my hair. I'll go get groceries today." I said. Jordan nodded sleepily. "Kay. I'll set up the beds and stuff." He said. "Just make sure to set up Payton's crib!" I said. Jordan came into the bathroom and pecked me on the lips. "I will, honey." 

I put on my gray beanie and grabbed my purse. "Bye honey!" I said. "Wait!" Said Jordan. He ran down the stairs and passionately kissed me on the lips. "Bye." He said. I smiled at him, then left.

I went to the Natural Grocer's store to get groceries. I got the essentials: 

-Milk

-Vegetables

-Orange juice 

-Ranch (All girls need ranch)

-Baby food (Payton was moving onto solids)

-Fruit

-Bacon (Everyone needs bacon)

-Eggs

-Bread

-Lunch meat

-FISH

-Hubert's Blackberry Lemonade (Freaking love that stuff)

Afterwards I put all the groceries in the trunk, but I kept the lemonade with me. My next destination was Adam's house. I got into the driver's seat and drove to his house. 

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I knocked on Adam's front door. Adam's daughter, Star, answered. "Hi Molly!" She said. "Hey! I'm here to get Payton." I said. "You mean Cookie." Said Star. I playfully glared at her. "Can I please have her?" I asked. "Okay, fine." Said Star. 

She let me in. Rose and Amethyst were on the couch, holding Payton. Rose looked up at me and frowned. "Does she have to go?" She asked. "Yes, honey. I'm sorry." I said. "Aww." Said Rose. She got up and handed Payton to me.

"Don't worry. We'll visit you soon. Or you can visit us!" I said. "Yay!" Said Rose. I giggled. "Where's Adam?" I asked. "He's at a job interview. He said he wants to get an actual job to support the family and stuff." Rose replied.

I nodded. "Kay. It's nice to know he's actual getting off his lazy ass to support his children and his girlfriend." I said. Rose chuckled. "Yeah." She said. She hugged me goodbye. "Bye!" She said. "Bye sweetie!" I said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jordan was connecting the TV when I got home. He sprung up when he saw he. Jordan came over and kissed me softly on the lips. "Did you set up Payton's crib?" I asked. Jordan chuckled. "Nice to see you too, honey." He said. I playfully glared at him. "Yes, I did." He said. "Thank you." I said, then went up the stairs.

I went into the room we agreed would be the nursery. We'd put Payton and the twins in it. I put Payton in her crib. We still had to get cribs for the twins. I pulled the blanket over Payton and smiled. I kissed her softly on the forehead. "I love you with all of my heart, sweetie." I whispered.

The doorbell rang. I raced down the stairs to answer the door. Tyler and Maddy were there "Hey!" I said. Maddy hugged me. "Guess what." She said. "What?" I asked. Maddy held out her hand. There was a ring on her ring finger. I knew what this meant.

"Oh my god! Really?" I said. Maddy nodded vigorously. "Yes!" She said. We both squealed like girly-girls and hugged each other. "I'm so happy for you!" I said. "Thanks!" Said Maddy. "Come in! Come in!" I said. Maddy and Tyler walked in. 

"Where's Jordan?" Tyler asked. "Oh, he's setting up beds upstairs." I said. "Kay." Said Tyler. I made sandwiches for lunch. I went into the guestroom. Jordan was setting up the beds in it. "I made lunch." I said. "I'll be down in a second babe." He said. I rolled my eyes, then went back down to the dining room. 

________________________________________________

Okay, so I have bad news... I changed my outro. The other one was waaaaay too long. Plus, I'm weird, so I mostly type with my left index finger. After typing for a long time, it really freaking hurts. So sorry about that. Hope you like the new outro!

Vote!

Comment!

Eat Waffles!