Chapter 4

Molly's POV

I woke up early that morning and made pancakes, sausage and cut up cantaloupe for breakfast. I poured a glass of orange juice for each of us. I was still wearing my turquoise bath robe and kitten slippers when Jordan came down. "Hi." I said. "Hey." He said. I put the food out on the table and we both sat down and ate. 

Ace was laying down by my feet as I ate. "So where do you wanna go for lunch today?" Jordan asked. "I don't know. Maybe Red Lobster?" I suggested. "That sounds good." Jordan said. We finished eating breakfast and Jordan went upstairs to record another Building Game. I went up to my room and typed until 10:30 am. I took a shower and blow-dried my hair afterwards, even though I never really do. I decided to wear a mint green dress I got for my 16th birthday. I put on my contacts, even though I hate wearing them. I wanted to look good for our first date. Actually, I didn't even know if it was going to be a date or not. 

I put my hair back into a bun. By the time I was done getting ready, It was 11:49 am. I put on some black slip-ons and went downstairs. Jordan looked at me with wide eyes as I came down the stairs. "Wow..." He said. "How do I look?" I asked him. "Y-You look beautiful, stunning!" I blushed like crazy. "Thanks." I said. "Are you ready?" Jordan asked. I nodded. "Okay. Let's go!"

When we got there, we had to wait for a little bit. "How many?" The lady asked when it was finally our turn. "Two." Jordan said. "Two?" The lady asked. Jordan nodded. "Alright!" She led us to a booth and gave us our menus. "Alright, your waiter will be out with you in just a moment." "Thanks." I said. "You're welcome!" Said the lady as she walked away. We both looked at the menu for a little bit. "Do you wanna get any appetizers?" Jordan asked. I nodded. "The stuffed mushroom appetizer. It's awesome." I replied. Jordan nodded.

A girl named Sarah came over to our table. She had blonde hair in a ponytail and brown eyes. "Hello my name is Sarah and I will be your waitress today. Can I start you off with anything to drink?" She asked. "Raspberry Lemonade." I said. "Shirley Temple." Said Jordan. "Alright, I'll be out with your drinks in just a moment!" Sarah said, then left. Me and Jordan talked about video games until the waitress came with our drinks. She gave our drinks to us and we ordered our food. Jordan got some crab and I got a Caesar Salad with Shrimp. We also got the stuffed mushrooms. 

"So Molly," Jordan asked while we waited. "Have you ever been in a relationship?" I suddenly felt uncomfortable and upset as memories came back of my old boyfriend, Aiden. He abused me and cheated on me. "Yes." I said. "But I heart was broken." Jordan frowned. "I would never break your heart." I smiled at him, and he smiled at me.

About 20 minutes later, we got our food. I gave Jordan a little bit of my salad and in return he gave me a crab leg. When we were done, Sarah gave us the receipt. "I'll pay." Said Jordan. "Bu-" "Look, you've been really nice to me, so this is like my treat to you." I blushed. "Fine." I said. "But let me tip." Jordan paid and I put a $10 bill on the table as a tip. Afterwards we left. 

My shift started at 6:00 pm, so I still had about 5 hours left. I decided to continue my Wynncraft playthrough. " I love how if you're the only one there every single zombie goes after you, but after running for a little bit they stop." I said as I played. I eventually finished and did my outro, then stopped recording. I edited the video and uploaded it to my youtube channel. Afterwards I played Hide n' Seek for a while, then realized I had to go to work. I got dressed in my work uniform and went downstairs. Jordan was sitting on the couch on his phone. "I'm going to work." I said. "Hold on!" Said Jordan. He stood in front of me before I could go out the door. 

"What?" I asked, slightly concerned. "N-Nothing..." Said Jordan. "I'm just gonna miss you." I blushed like crazy. "You are?" I asked, slightly shocked. He nodded. "Of course I am." I smiled at him, and he smiled at me. He suddenly closed his eyes and began leaning towards me. I did the same. Our lips touched, and I felt sparks fly. I felt a strange sensation of joy. When he let go, I suddenly realized what just happened. "I-I'm sorry, I- I have to go!" I said, walking around him. "Molly, wait!" I heard him say. "Bye!" I said as I walked out the door.

__________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I put what Molly's dress looks like on the side, just ignore the girl wearing it. Also sorry if their relationship is rushed it's just a lot of stuff is gonna happen. Yeah. Thank you for reading my fellow nerds and geeks! Remember: Everytime you vote, a muffin earns its wings, and everytime you comment, an annoying little kid shuts up for once. So please, help muffins learn to fly and people relax.

Also, sorry if the outro isn't always the same. It's hard for me to remember it completely.