Chapter 18

Molly's POV

"Hello Payton..." I said to the body inside of me. I was so happy I could barely breathe. I put my hand on my stomach. "Let's go home." Said Jordan. I nodded. I got off the bed and me and Jordan left. We got in the car and talked about Payton. I was so excited to meet her I could hardly wait. "Are you excited?" Jordan asked. I nodded. "I haven't even seen her yet, and I already love her." I said. Jordan smiled. "So do I." Said Jordan.

We finally got home and saw Maddy playing GTA 5. "Sup?" I said. She looked over at us. "Hey! What's the name and gender?" She asked. "It's a girl, and her name is Payton." I answered. Maddy smiled. I smiled back. Me and Jordan went up to the room. I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. I screamed. "What was that?" Jordan asked. "I don't know. I think she's kicking." I said. Jordan smiled, then put his hand on my stomach. "She is." Said Jordan. I smiled back at him, then pecked him on the lips. I went into the bathroom and looked at my stomach. I was getting pretty big now. Only four more months. 

Payton was still kicking every once and a while. She was a kicker, that's for sure. Adam and Rose came home from the grocery store. "Hey!" I said, sitting on the couch with Maddy and Jordan. "Hey." Said Adam. "What's the gender?" Rose asked. I smiled. "It's a girl and her name is Payton." I answered. Rose smiled really big. "Yay!" She said. She ran over and hugged me. "I was really hoping it was a girl!" She said. "Also, Payton's a really good name!" I hugged her back. I felt Payton kick again. I slightly moaned in pain. "What's wrong?" Rose asked. "Nothing. She's just a kicker, that's all." I answered. 

Jordan got up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Just up to the room." Jordan answered. I nodded. "See you in a bit." I said. He pecked me on the lips then ran up the stairs. I watched Maddy for a while then realized he hadn't come down for a while. I decided to go up and check on him. I knocked on the door. No answer. I was getting worried. I opened up the door and saw Jordan kneeling before me. He had an open ring box with a diamond ring in it. My eyes widened. He gently held my hand, the ring in the other. "Molly, ever since the first day I saw you I knew I would love you. We've been through rough times and good times together. I feel so lucky to be with you. I wanna live the rest of my life and die with you. I wanna wake up every morning to see your face. I wanna be your one. Because you're more than an angel, you're my true love." Said Jordan.

"Molly West, will you marry me?"

_________________________________________________________________________

To be honest with you, I was having major writer's block while writing this chapter. In fact, I had to force myself to update! So you're welcome. Yeah. Thank you for reading my fellow nerds and geeks! Remember: Everytime you vote, a muffin earns its wings, and everytime you comment, an annoying little kid shuts up for once. So please, help muffins learn to fly & people relax.

#Captainkitty