Chapter 25

OPTIONAL DRINKING GAME! (You don't have to drink alchohol. Any drink is fine) Drink everytime Jordan says "Um"

*Timeskip the next day...

Jordan's POV

Molly hadn't been talking much. Neither had I. All we had been doing is looking for stuff for the new house. Ty was in the hospital. We were all just hoping he'd make it out alive. I was guilty as hell for shooting him. The night after I had a nightmare that Ty tried to kill me. I guess I'd derserved it. 

Molly put on her coat and grabbed her purse. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I just need to get groceries." She answered quietly. I nodded. She went out the door, slowly closing it behind her. I sighed. Adam came down the stairs. I felt guilty when I saw him. Adam was fine. He knew why I did it and he had confidence that Ty would make it. Rose was really mad at me though. 

I played some Minecraft while I waited for Molly to come home. It didn't cheer me up like it usually did though. Players kept asking things in the chat. "Why haven't you been uploaded?" "Are you alright?" "How come you don't update your twitter anymore?" "Did you quit youtube?"

I won Survival Games once but that didn't really mean anything to me. I heard the front door open. Molly was wet and holding a couple of bags of groceries. "It's raining really hard out there." She said. I got off the computer and kissed her on the cheek. She put the groceries on the counter. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She said, taking off her coat. I nodded. "Kay babe." I said. She hung her coat on the coat rack and took off her shoes. She ran up the stairs. 

I decided to quit playing MInecraft for now. I hadn't uploaded a video in 2 months, so I figured I might as well make a video to say I'm not dead and tell the viewers about Molly. Yes, I hadn't told them yet. I had prefered to keep it a secret. But I figured I might as well tell them now that we had a child. I pulled my phone out of  my pocket and started recording.

"Alright doods, what's going on? I-um-I just kinda wanted to make a video to tell you guys that I'm not dead and just talk about a few things. Okay, so um, stuff has been going on in my life lately. I've actually been dating a woman named Molly for over a year and we're now engaged. She's... She's a really funny and beautiful woman and I love her so much. And we- Um, just recently had a child so I've been busy with that. Yes, I know, I'm a father now. A lot of you are probably shocked. Take a few seconds to bring it all in... Okay, moving on. So, um, stuff has been going on and someone I know is in the hospital, so, I've been kinda worried and not able to record. Sorry for not being able to put out any videos. I'll try to put some out soon. So, um, just wait. I guess I'll see you later. Bye."

I stopped recording. I saved the video to my computer then edited it. I uploaded it to youtube, titling it "I'M NOT DEAD!". I closed my computer after I posted it. Molly came down the stairs. She had a black T-shirt with thin gray rectangles on the side of the front. She also had black socks and torn up jeans. She was combing her wet hair. "Hey honey." I said, getting up and kissing her on the cheek. "Hey." She said. She sat down on the couch.  I sat down next her and kissed her neck repeatedly. She smiled, then pecked me on the lips.

Adam came down the stairs. He was talking on the phone. "Really?... Okay.... Thank you so much.... Bye." He said, then hung up. He sighed in relief. "Ty's gonna make it." Molly covered her mouth with both hands. "Oh, thank god." She said. "Yes!" I said, doing that thing when you put your fist up in the air and then pull it back down. "Yep." Said Adam. "We can go visit him tomorrow." I smiled. I felt less guilty now that I knew he was alive.