Chapter 22

Molly's POV

I think me and Jordan just looked at Payton, or Cookie as everyone else called her, sleep for 15 minutes. She was such a beautiful and healthy baby. I loved her with all of my heart. Me and Jordan snapped back to reality when Adam opened the door. "Guys! I made food! Are you proud of me mom?" He shouted, this time waking the baby. Payton burst out into tears. "Adam! You woke the baby!" I said, taking her out of the crib and bouncing (Not off the ground though. Do you know what I mean?). "What the heck dude?!" Said Jordan. "Sorry." Said Adam like a child, guilt in his voice. "What about my food?" "We'll be down in a minute." I said, now bouncing and rocking the baby. "K." Said Adam. He then left, closing the door behind him.

It took a few minutes to get Payton to fall asleep. I let Jordan go down and eat while I got her to sleep. By the time she was asleep my arms were sore because of how many times I rocked her. I lightly kissed her on the forehead, then gently put her in the crib. I tip-toed out, quietly closing the door behind me.

Adam made salmon and salad for dinner. "Jordan requested it." He said. I looked at Jordan. He knew it was my favorite dish. I smiled, and so did he. "I wanted to celebrate Payton coming home with your favorite dish." He said. "Thanks." I said. I kissed him on the cheek, then sat down. I learned something that night: Adam makes killer salmon. It was as if he was the salmon god. Rose helped make the salad. "Thank you guys so much for dinner." I said. "No problamo." Said Adam. 

I went up to the guestroom and laid down on the bed. Jordan laid down next to me. "Tired much?" He asked. I nodded, rubbing my eyes. "Yep." I said. "I still have work to do though." I said. "Don't worry about that!" Said Jordan. "You can do it tomorrow! You need your rest honey!" I nodded. "Thanks." I said. I slid under the covers, and so did Jordan. He wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep right after he kissed me on the head and told me he loved me.