Chapter 26

Molly's POV

I felt grateful to know that Ty would make it. Sure he was a total jerk to my best friend, but that was in the past now that they weren't together. I hoped that Tyler would treat her better. I was already about to rip Ty to shreds, if Tyler makes the same mistake he did I will rip him to shreds. But still, Ty was actually an okay guy and one of my favorite youtubers. Even though I will never forgive him for treating my Maddy badly.

Rose ran down the stairs. "Ty's gonna make it." Said Adam. She threw her hands up in the air. "Yay!" She shouted. "But..." Said Adam. Everyone looked at him. He sighed. "He's in a coma. It's gonna last a pretty long while." Rose put her hands back at her sides. A tear escaped from her eye. Adam almost instantly hugged her. She began crying into his shoulder. 

Rose broke the hug a few seconds later and glared at Jordan. "This is all your fault! If you wouldn't have shot him everything would be fine! Why did you have to nearly kill one of my best friends? WHY?" Rose said. Jordan looked as if he was about to cry. "R-Rose, I'm so sorry I-" "DON'T TALK TO ME! I HATE YOU!" Rose shouted, then bolted up the stairs. "Rose, please! Just listen to him!" Adam shouted. No reply.

Jordan looked at me with tear filled eyes. He must have been pretty tough if he was able to hold them back. I hugged him and kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm so sorry Jordan. Rose is really upset about and she's still going through a lot. I'll go talk to her about this." Said Adam. "Thanks Adam." Said Jordan. "No problem bro!" Said Adam. He then bolted up the stairs. 

Things had been really hard. Not only did Ty get shot, but when Ty kicked Adam in the stomach, he started coughing up blood and we had to take him to the emergency room. Last night when we got home, I saw Rose glare at Jordan. Obviously she was currently not a happy girl. Neither was I. I had gotten morning sickness this morning. I had felt sick yesterday afternoon, so I probably had a minor stomach thing. I'd also been having cramps, but I didn't tell anyone. 

Jordan's POV

Adam came down the stairs. "Rose wants to talk to you." He said. Molly broke our kiss. "Kay." I said. I got up ad went into Rose's room. She was sitting on her bed. She motioned me towards her. I sat next to her. She hugged me as soon as my bottom touched the bed.

"I am so sorry! I was being a total jerk to you! You had a good reason to shoot Ty, and at least he's not dead! You saved my life at Minecon a few years back, and I should be grateful because of that!" Said Rose. "Please forgive me!" She began sobbing. I hugged her back and rubbed her back. "Apology accepted." I said. Rose smiled at me. "Thank you." She said. "No problem." I said.

We heard a scream from downstairs. It wasn't very loud, but loud enough for both of us to hear it. We both sprung off the bed and went into the living room. Molly was on the couch with Adam. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked, running over to her. "Nothing. I'm just having really bad cramps." She said. "Do you want me to take your to the hospital?" I asked. Molly nodded. "Actually, that's be a pretty good idea." She said. 

Molly tried to stand up, but screamed in pain again. I picked her up in a bridal style and took her out to the car.

'~' '~'

Molly's POV

When we got to the hospital, they took me into a room. I sat down on the bed. "So miss, what seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked. "I've been having really bad cramps." I said. The nurse's eyes widened. "Can we get an ultrasound for the girl in room A7?" She said into a microphone. 

Someone came in and gave her the ultrasound stuff. "Alright Ms. Maron, I'm going to have to ask you to lay down and pull up your shirt." I did what she said. "Alright now I'm gonna put the gel on you. It's gonna be cold though." Said the nurse. She put it on my stomach. I shivered.

"Alright now I'm gonna do the ultrasound. It's gonna tickle a little, though." She said. She put the ultrasound thing on my stomach. We both looked at each other and laughed. The nurse looked at the screen. Her eyes widened. "Oh my..." She said. "M-Ms. Maron, you're pregnant."