Chapter 6

Molly's POV

Work was worse than ever that day. All of my co-workers were asking about my boyfriend, I got yelled at by a few snotty rich people because the chefs messed up their food, I almost fell asleep on someone's lagsana, and I got a random call that my great aunt died. I luckily came home early that night, at around 9:15 pm. All I did was lay down on my bed and cry into my pillow. I felt miserable, so miserable I just wanted to end my suffering. I suddenly remembered something.

I got up off my bed and ran to my bathroom. I opened the third drawer and pulled out a razor. It had a few bloodstains on it. I held it up to my arm, bracing myself for pain. Luckily Jordan was in the shower in the other bathroom, so nobody would disturb me. I suddenly heard the door open. I thought it was Ace again, but it wasn't. It was Jordan. 

"MOLLY!" He shouted. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around quickly, making the razor fall to the ground. I began to cry into my hands as he yelled at me. This brought back so many bad memories. "MOLLY, YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO HURT YOURSELF! YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERATION FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU AND HOW MU-" It suddenly stopped. His grip became lighter, and he pulled me towards him. "I-I'm so so sorry..." He said. "It's alright.." I said, still crying. "No, it isn't." Said Jordan. "You're a wonderful girl, and you deserve to be treated better." I looked up at him and forced a smile. "It's fine, Jordan. Don't feel guilty." He smiled, and we began hugging.

After we were done, I put on a black T-shirt and blue gym shorts. I took out my contacts and put on my glasses. I got my computer and saw Maddy was online. I decided to Skype her. "Hey girl." She said when she answered. "Hi." I said. "So, how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine. I tried to cut today, but Jordan wouldn't let me." I chuckled, and so did she. She suddenly looked upset. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing..." Said Maddy.

We Skyped for another 25 minutes, then I decided to go to bed. I hung up the Skype call and closed my computer. I was excited for tomorrow, because I was getting my braces off. I fell asleep almost instantly.