Chapter 7

Molly's POV

I woke up really early that morning. I put on a tight black V-neck, camo shorts, and some rubberband bracelets. I made myself a piece of toast for a quick breakfast. I had to leave to the orthadontist at an early time to get my braces off. By the time Jordan was awake, I had to go. "See ya' later." I said as I went out the door. "Sorry we didn't have a proper good morning!"

I got in my car and drove to the orthadontist. It wasn't very far, only about 10 minutes. When I went in I signed a few things then waited in the waiting room. I read some of those magazines that get too involved with the social lifes of celebrities. I always liked making fun of them.

I waited for about 20 minutes, then they called my name. "Molly West!" I heard the lady at the front desk call. I brushed my teeth before going back to the chairs. "Hello Molly." Said my orthadontist, Dr. Young. "Are you ready to get your braces off?" I nodded as I sat down in the chair. It took a while to get the braces off, and it kind of hurt. But it felt so amazing once they were off. 

The first thing I did was brush my teeth. It felt so good to finally be able to brush them like normal people and not that way you have to when you have braces. Afterwards they fit me for a retainer using this weird gummy stuff. "Alright, Ms. West. Please come pick up your retainer tomorrow." Said the orthadontist. I nodded, then went home. 

As soon as I walked in through the door, Jordan was waiting for me. "Let me see!" He said. I smiled, showing my new braceless teeth. "Wow! You look really good without braces!" He said. I blushed, then kissed him. "Ya' know what this means, right?" I said. "What?" "Gummy Bear time."