Chapter 13

*Timeskip 5 months

Molly's POV

Me and Jordan were packing up our stuff and selling a few things. Why? Because we were planning on moving to Seattle so I could spend more time with Maddy and the baby. Maddy was due in two weeks, and Me and Jordan were excited and happy for her. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. My eyes widened as I read the text from Adam (skydoesminecraft). "JORDAN LOAD EVERYTHING IN THE CAR MADDY'S GIVING BIRTH!"Jordan's eyes widened. "She is?" He said. I nodded vigourosly. "Now are you gonna waste time asking questions or are you gonna start grabbing bags?!"

Timeskip 4 days 'cause I <3 timeskips

It turned out the text was a couple days old. Jordan reassured me by saying sometimes women are in labor for days. We finally made it to the hospital and saw Maddy in a wheelchair with the baby and Ty. "Am I late? Is Lare okay?" I screamed. Lare was Maddy's nickname. "Ummm, yes you're late by four days and hi Jordan." Said Ty. Jordan waved, and all I did was glare at Ty. I was mad at him for getting my BFF pregnant at a young age. I mean, I was happy for him and I loved the baby, but she was really young and it wasn't very good. Plus, he did kind of steal my best friend.

"Babe, let me put her in the carrier and help you get up. Okay?" Said Ty. Maddy nodded, then gave Ty the baby. Ty helped her get up and get dressed. All I did was glare at him, and he smiled at me. I was really irritated by him. 

Jordan sat up with Ty as we drove to Adam's house. Maddy, the baby and I sat in the back. As we drove, Maddy told me about how Ty purposed to her while giving birth. "HE DID WHAT?" I screamed, luckily not waking the baby up. "Tyler Lox, did you really purposed to your beloved girlfriend during childbirth?" Ty chuckled. He was really annoying sometimes. 

We got home and saw a young teenage girl waiting for us. She looked around 13. Her hair was a light brown and her eyes were light blue. I then remembered she was Adam's sister, Rose. She ran over and hugged me, Jordan and Ty. She looked at Maddy. "You can hug me, just not too tight."  Said Maddy. Rose then hugged Maddy. 

We brought the baby inside and put her on the couch. "Hey Maddy. Can we name Cassie... Muffin?" Rose asked. Maddy chuckled, then nodded. I quietly burst out laughing. Muffin, in my opinion, was the best nickname ever. And by ever I mean EVER.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so first of all, this book will contain a lot of timeskips. Like, a lot. Why you ask? 'Cause timeskips are amazing & beautiful things, that's why. Yeah. Thank you for reading my fellow nerds and geeks! Remember: Everytime you vote, a muffin earns its wings, and everytime you comment, an annoying little kid shuts up for once. So please, help muffins learn to fly and people relax.

#Captainkitty