Chapter 17

Jordan's POV

"Y-You're what?" I asked. Molly frowned. "Are you mad?" She asked. "Mad?" I asked. "Why would I be mad?" I hugged her. I had always wanted to be a father. "Wait, so you're excited about this?" She asked. "Of course I am." I said. She smiled. "So am I." She said. "But, where are we gonna live?" I thought about it for a little. "Well, we could ask Adam." I said. "Okay." She said, then kissed me. 

Molly's POV

We went downstairs and saw Adam was the only one down there. He was sitting on the couch. "Adam." I said. "We need to ask you something." Adam looked at us. "Okay." He said. I sat next to him, then sighed. "I'm pregnant." I said. Adam's eyes widened. "You are?" He asked. I nodded. "S-So, we were just wondering if..."  I pushed out. "If we could live with you." "Of course." He said. "Thank you so much Adam." I said, then hugged him. 

*Timeskip 5 months 'cause I start school tomorrow

Jordan's POV

Me and Molly were going to an appointment that day to find out the baby's gender. We were laying down on the bed, talking about names. "So, what do you wanna name it?" I asked her. She thought for a minute. "If it's a boy, Jet. If it's a girl, Payton. You?" She answered. "Those are pretty good names!" I said. "For me, if it's a boy, Jerry. If it's a girl, Merry." She rolled her eyes. "Of course." She said. I began laughing. "Well, those are my choices, so deal with them!" I said. We went downstairs and saw Maddy watching a horror movie. She had an appointment scheduled for the next day. I thought it was weird that Molly and Maddy got pregnant around the same time. Molly sat next to her. "Are you excited for today?" Maddy asked her. Molly nodded. I looked at the time. "Babe, we need to go." I said. Molly nodded. "Okay." She said. She got up and we left.

We finally made it to the doctor's office. I put my hand on Molly's stomach. I couldn't wait for the baby to get here. I smiled. I heard them call our names. We both stood up and went back to the room. Molly laid down and I stood next to her. "Hello there Mister and Misses Maron. Are you ready to find out the baby's gender?" Asked the doctor. It was a female, which seemed to make Molly more comfortable. "Of course we are." She said. The doctor put the ultrasound gel on her stomach and did the ultrasound.

I waited anxiously for it to be over. "Alright! I've done the ultrasound and it says that it's a girl!" Said the doctor. Me and Molly both smiled. I probably smiled more, though. They cleaned the gel off with a wipe. I put my hand on Molly's stomach when she sat up. "What name should we choose?" She asked. "I like Payton." I replied. "Okay. Payton it is." Said Molly in a soft and happy voice. "Hello Payton..."