Chapter 9

*Time skip the next day

Molly's POV

I was looking online for job offers. God I hadn't done that in forever. Ace was sitting on my lap as I read the different pages. I sighed. Nothing I was really interested in or that I could make good money in. I began petting Ace. I felt lost. I didn't really know what to do. Would I just have to remain unemployed?

I took Ace off my lap and got up. I looked in the mirror and realized I looked like shit. I took a really long shower, that included conditioning twice. I got out and looked at my fingers. They were winkled. I hated it when that happened. I dried off with a towel, then combed my hair. Water flug off of it and flew to the wall behind me as I combed. I got dressed into a captainsparklez T-shirt and knee length black tights. I put on my glasses and my gray beanie, then continued searching for a job. Still, nothing.

I got up and fed Ace. I wasn't hungry, so I just had a glass of orange juice. While I was looking through the fridge, I realized that we were missing a lot of things. I got on my black converses and went out to my car. I kept an eye open for any help wanted signs. None. I suddenly heard a car being crushed, and I jerked foward. I blacked out after that.

Jordan's POV

I was selling some of my furniture to make some money. Plus, I wouldn't really need any of it 'cause I was moving in with Molly. I heard my phone ring. It was an unknown number. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hi..." Said a girl. She sounded like she was crying. "Um... Hi. Who is this?" I asked. "I'm Molly's friend Violet. I got onto her phone and got your number. I just needed to tell you something..." Said the girl. I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, Molly's..." Said Violet. "... in the hospital.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the chapter is short. I wanted to end it with a cliffy. Now don't worry, Molly isn't gonna die. Or is she? (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN) Yeah. Thank you for reading my fellow nerds and geeks! Remember: Everytime you vote, a muffin earns its wings, and everytime you comment, an annoying little kid shuts up for once. So please, help muffins learn to fly and people relax.

#Captainkitty