Chapter 15

Molly's POV

My entire world fell apart. I burst out into tears. "I-I'm sorry Annie, I-I have to go." I said, then hung up. I ran outside and sat down on the edge of the pool. I felt like drowning myself. Jordan came out and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry." He said. I looked at him. "What now?" I asked. Jordan frowned. "We can make it through this." I looked back into the quiet water. I felt broken on the inside. We both sat there hugging eachother for a while. "How 'bout we go inside." Said Jordan. I nodded. 

I ran up to the bathroom and grabbed one of the boy's razors. I put a big cut on the front of my arm. I washed it off, and didn't even bother putting bandages on it. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on a stool at the island in the kitchen. Everyone else was gone. Jordan walked downstairs and looked at my arm. His eyes widened. He ran over, taking ahold of my hand. He began crying. "Please don't do this again." He said. I was able to tell how upset he was. I nodded. "Okay..." I said in a quiet voice. He hugged me, and I hugged him back. I got on my computer and listened to music for a while. I tried to listen to happy songs to cheer me up, but it didn't work. I put on Hallelujah by John Cale (My favorite song). I lip mouthed the lyrics.

Rose, Adam, Ty, Star and Amethyst came home. They all looked really upset. "What happened?" Rose asked, looking at my arm. I didn't answer. The rest of the day was depressing and gloomy. It rained for the rest of the day. Usually I liked the rain, but it didn't make me happy like it always did. 

That night, Ty and Adam got as drunk as I'll ever see them get, 'I tried to stay up in the room with Jordan the whole night, watching pewdiepie and typing. I was able to hear shouting and crying from downstairs. I moaned. "It's not your problem." Said Jordan. I looked over at him. "If everyone is getting drunk and someone's getting hurt, it is." I said. I got up. "I'll be right back." I said. "K." Said Jordan.

I went downstairs and saw Adam beating Rose with a rag. Ty was just sitting at the island, drinking and drinking. It looked more painful than it sounds. I grabbed the same iron pan I used to hit Ty, and I hit Adam in the head with it. He passed out. Rose looked up at me. She got up and hugged me tightly. "I feel corrupted." She said. I wrapped my arms around her. "Don't worry." I said. "I'll take care of this."

I went back upstairs and turned off my computer. I put on a white nightgown and tied my hair into a bun.  I laid down next to Jordan. "Just so you know, I won't do anything unless you're ready." He said. I forced a smile. "Thanks." I said. "But I think I am."