Chapter 19

Molly's POV

I was shocked. I felt like crying tears of joy. It was probably the best day of my life. "Will you?" Jordan asked. "YES!" I said. "OF COURSE I WILL!" He stood up and hugged me. He put the ring on my ring finger. "Do you like it?" He asked. "It may not be very fancy, but..." "I love it." I said. He smiled at me, then we kissed. When we were done, I rested my forehead on his. "I can't wait to start a life with you." I said. "Neither can I." He replied.

Timeskip 4 months

Jordan's POV

I woke up and looked at Molly. She was still asleep, so I tried not to disturb her. I quietly got out of bed and went to take a shower. Afterwards I got dressed into gym shorts and a black T-shirt. I went downstairs and saw Adam making coffee. "Sup." He said. "Hey." I said. I sat down on one of the stools at the island. He poured me a mug of coffee. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." Said Adam.  I took a sip, then Molly came downstairs. She was wearing a long black dress with an orange and brown striped long sleeve shirt under it.  "Good morning honey." I said. "Morning." She said, sitting down on the couch. She looked kinda worried. Payton was five days late, so I understood why.

I put my coffee mug down and sat next to her. "Don't worry. It's normal for woman to be late." I said. She looked at me. "She's hasn't been kicking." She said. "And you know she's a kicker." I frowned. "Don't worry sweetie." I said, then hugged her. She looked at me. "K." She said. I was able to tell she was still worried. 

"Hey, can one of you go wake up the girls?" Adam asked. Molly nodded. "I will." She said, then got up. I watched her as she went up the stairs. I got up and went to the island to continue drinking my coffee. "Hey I'm going to the store today. Wanna come?" Adam asked. I nodded. "Sure." I said. Molly came down the stairs, Rose following her. "Star and Amethyst are getting ready." She said. Adam nodded. "Morning Rose." Said Adam. "Good morning." Said Rose.

Adam made breakfast. "Star, Amethyst, come down here and get your breakfast!" Said Adam. "Okay, okay, don't worry." Star shouted back. Star and Amethyst came down the stairs and we all ate. Once we were done, Adam and I got ready to go to the store. "Molly I'm going to the store do you want anything?" I asked. "Can you get me some Arnold Palmer?" She asked. I nodded. "Thanks." She said. "No problem." I said. I kissed her goodbye, then we left.

*Timeskip when they get back from the store

Molly was sitting on the couch watching anime with Rose when I got back. "Hey honey I got your drink." I said, handing the can to her. "Thanks." She said. "No problem." I said. I got on my knees before her and put the side of my head on her stomach. "She's alright." I said. I was able to tell she was smiling. "I hope you're right." She said. I slowly closed my eyes and put my hands on her sides. 

I had trouble sleeping that night. I was kinda worried about Molly. Plus, I knew any second she could go into labor. I finally started to drift off into sleep, when I heard a scream. It was Molly. I instantly shot up. "What's wrong?" I asked. Molly put her hand on her stomach. "She's coming!"