ch9

I walk towards history. We're getting our project grade...i sigh a little but remember that Elizabeth is in this class. I smile slightly.

"What are you smiling about? Today's probably the worst day to smile" a voice chimes from behind me. I turn around and am met with a smiling Elizabeth.

"Oh hi Elizabeth" i breathe out. She giggles and we continue the walk to history.
"I really hope we didn't fail..." she bites her lip. She's so pretty.
"With your smarts, i'm sure we didn't." i reassure her. She blushes and her black hair falls over the side of her face as she looks down.

We make it to the door of the class. I hold it open for her to go in. She thanks me and walks to her desk. She laughs at something a footballer said. Her laugh is gorgeous.

I make my way towards my seat. I risk a few glances in her direction, disappointment washing over me when she wasn't looking my way once. Instead she was either chatting to Tessa about something she probably doesn't care about or taking about the football game tonight with the footballers and cheerleaders.
She's such an extrovert.

The teacher starts to talk and a silence falls on the "nerds" and the "socially awkwards" whilst the populars continue with their chats, taking glances at the teacher every now and then.

"Today i will read out the grades you all achieved in your recent projects."
She goes back to her desk and picks up a sheet of paper with our grades. I don't tune in until she reaches my name.

"Anna and Sadie. 84%. B"

"Caden and Sarah. 73%. C."

"Angus and John. 65%. D"

"Tessa and Bella. 93% A"

Tessa turns her head towards the populars who all congratulate her, one even saying,
"Well done Tess, you even put the nerds to shame" to which she smirks.
Even though it seems that all Tessa cares about is being popular, she's actually very smart which actually isn't very surprising. She likes to be the best at everything.

"Elizabeth and Scott. 94%. A+"
I turn to look at her. She doesn't look at me straight away. I watch as all of her popular friends congratulate her. She thanks them all while laughing. Tessa looks a little upset but offers her a well done.

Finally she turns and looks in my direction, her eyes gleaming. She mouths "Dream team".
I laugh a little before turning back around.

***

When the bell goes, i stuff my books in my bag and leave the room. I'm suddenly pulled into a hug. "Yay Scott i knew we could do it!" she says brightly. I hug her back, a little resistant at first. "Thanks to your brain" i compliment. I breathe in her hair which smells of coconut.

I suddenly hear Tessa's voice chatting to her friends as she exits the classroom. I guess Elizabeth heard too because she quickly pulls away, her eyes dart towards Tessa.

 I guess Elizabeth heard too because she quickly pulls away, her eyes dart towards Tessa

*not scott actor*

"Oh there you are Lizzy." Tessa says bluntly, tossing her hair. She takes her hand.
"Let's go now, a popular girl must always stick to her schedule" she gives me a look and whisks Elizabeth away down the corridor.

this story is 100% going to continue.

heyyy guys!

hope you enjoyed this chapter.

wasn't as long as i've been sick sorryyy.

better now.

byeee.