ch21

After the game, Nathan drives us back to my house before the party. He walks of to the kitchen to drop off the alcohol while i stand by the door to greet people.People start streaming in and i point out the bathrooms and the kitchen and then leave them to their own devices.

My eyes land on Elizabeth as she walks up the steps of my mansion. I smile as she nears the door before i realize she brought a nerd to my party. I lose the smile and glare at him as they approach.

Lizzy, you made it!" i give her a quick hug. As i pull away, i plaster a forced smile across my face "so..." i glances at him "who is this boy you brought to my house?" I remember him from earlier but i don't want him to know that i do. I use my eyes to ask the real question. "Elizabeth, why the fuck did you bring a nerd to my house?"

 "Elizabeth, why the fuck did you bring a nerd to my house?"

*tessa talking to them*

"This is Scott" she starts, "we were partners for the history project"
So you were the one who gained her an A+" i say with fake enthusiasm.
"Emm, no actually, Elizabeth is really sma-"
I hold up my arm to quiet him. I sigh loudly while glaring at him.
"Don't you know to hold your tongue in the presence of a popular" i demand. He quiets down. He isn't worth my time.

"All of the footballers and cheerleaders have already changed clothes. Did you bring spares?" i question Lizzy.
"Yep, let's go change." she agrees.
I turns to Scott and speak very quietly so Elizabeth wouldn't hear.
"If you can't handle being here without Elizabeth, the doors behind you."
I take her arm and lead her up the stairs.

"I take her arm and lead her up the stairs

*tessa whispering to him*

I bring Lizzy up the stairs and into my bedroom. We both change and take the bows out of our hair. "So i couldn't help but notice that you brought a nerd to my mansion..." i start and she looks over at me.

"He's really nice..." she starts but i hold my hand up. "I don't care about nice. I care about popular. Don't let me see you two together again." i demand and she just continues putting on her mascara.

When we are changed, we walk down the steps dead on time with the music. When we reach the bottom, i walk off to find some cheerleaders. A big group of them is sat on the couches drinking and having fun. I sit with them and just gossip about all of the drama at school. I glance up and see Elizabeth in the kitchen. With Scott. I sigh and stand up. "Excuse me ladies but there's something i must deal with." i say before walking off. "Bye Tess!" they call after me.

Before i can get to them, a boy walks over to Elizabeth and puts his hands over her eyes. I smirk over in their direction, happy to see Alec arrived, before looking at Scott. He looks pretty uncomfortable. Great.

Alec talks to them for a little bit before he leads Elizabeth onto the dance floor. I see this as a perfect opportunity to get my message across. I walk towards him and sit down.

"Aww, did someone really think they had a chance with a popular?" i laugh, "move on boo. I know very well that Elizabeth doesn't like Daniel that way. But i still forced her to get with him. Now, if Alec decides to become a footballer, which i plan on making him, then i'd be more than happy to let her switch boyfriends. Because we can't have any cheerleader or footballer left single. And the reason for that is so that people like you don't think they can try to get with us populars." i lean in "Have you got it?"
He nods quickly. I smirk, stand and leave.

I'm glad i got it sorted out now. I can tell that he likes her and we can't have those two together. I lean against a wall and look over at Elizabeth. I watch as Alec pulls her around on the dance floor and then forces her into a kiss.

I look back down at Scott and can't help but laugh. He just witnessed the girl that he likes kiss another guy. That has got to hurt.
Scott looks at me and i immediately see the hurt in his expression. I giggle a little as he runs towards my door and leaves the party.
Good riddance. We can't have people like him around here.