ch13

The rest of the school day goes by swiftly. I get on my bike and ride home.

When i reach my house, a car is parked in the driveway i don't recognize. I get off my bike and walk up to the door slowly. I take the handle and as i open the door, i hear voices.

I walk into the living room and see the back of a girls head talking to my dad. As i close the door, she turns around and i immediately recognize her.
"Scott!" she yells before jumping off of the couch and pulling me into a hug.
"It's so nice to see you Katherine!" i tell her as she pulls away, "what are you doing here?"
"Well," she starts, "There's been a recent climb in crime in New York, so your mom offered for me to stay here!" she says happily.
"Oh wow that's great Kitty! Will you be going to the high school?"
"Yes, so you need to show me around."

Katherine, Kitty, was my old neighbor/best friend. We both lived in New York city together as neighbors before i moved 2 years ago. We talked all the time even after i left.

Kitty-Shay Mitchell

Kitty-Shay Mitchell

We spend the whole night talking, watching movies and eventually falling asleep on the sofa.

———

In the morning, my phone alarm goes off. I sit up and press the stop button. I look at Kitty who is slowly sitting up, trying not to fall asleep.

"What the time?"
"6:30" i reply.
"That's too fucking early" she mutters before standing up and walking off to the kitchen. I follow her in.

"I'm making coffee, want any?" she asks.
"Yeah, id love some, although shouldn't i be offering you that?"
"No, because if i'm going to be staying here, i'm also going to be helping." she replies before getting mugs out of the cupboard.

An hour later, we're both ready to go. We say goodbye to my mom before leaving.
"So, did you bring a bike or something?"
"No silly" she laughs, "that's my car." she says pointing to the car i saw yesterday.
"Wow things have really changed since i last saw you, huh." i comment as we walk to her car.
"I'm not the same Kitty you used to know" she says sliding into her seat, "i'm hotter now" she jokes and i laugh.

The drive to school was pretty enjoyable for the most part. She asked me simple things like "Do you rather here to New York?" or "How difficult are the tests?" I answered all of her questions. Then she asked "What are the pupils like?"
"Well, it's just like any high school. The populars and the nerds, you know? The worst of all is the fake red headed bitch." She laughs when i say this.

We eventually make it to school. I walk with her to the office to get her schedule and her locker combo. Once she's sorted with all of the high school necessities, i tour her around.
"This is the cafeteria and these are the bathrooms" i say as we pass. I spot Tessa walking down the hall towards us. I roll my eyes, "and that's Tessa Smith."

"Hi Scott!" Tessa stops in front of us and gives me a fake grin, "who's your friend? And why is she actually pretty and hanging out with you?" she asks, looking at Kitty.
"I'm Katherine. And you must be Tessa?"
"I am." she replies, "nice to know that not one person doesn't know who i am" she says egotistically. "Yep, i sure have heard of you. Tessa Smith, the biggest bitch in school" Kitty replies giving her a wide smile. Tessa looks at her furious but doesn't know what to say.
"You- i- Whatever. You're not my level of beauty anyway." she replies throwing her hair over her shoulder and walking off.

"Wow, she is so obviously insecure." Kitty comments, "she has to feel like she's the best at everything. It's pathetic." I nod my head as the bell goes for class. I lead Kitty to her class and then go off to mine. Kittys only been here for 5minutes and she's already standing up to the red headed bitch known as Tessa Smith.

this story is 100% going to continue.

heyyy guys!

say heyyy to kitty!

so lizzy wasn't in this chapter but she'll be in the next one.

see you soon!

byeee.