ch22

*FLASH FORWARD*

I walk up to the school to meet. Bella and Lydia. "Good morning Tessa! You look really pretty." Lydia compliments. She hands me a starbucks coffee. Lydia is so obsessed with me that i feel sorry for her. I make my way to the front of the triangle and enter the school.

We walk towards the locker room to get ready for cheer. Once we are in uniform, we step into the gym hall and start stretching. After a few minutes, Elizabeth, Ashley and Carmen walk in. All of them are no longer a part of the populars. And as much as i would love to throw them off the team, there's only 2 months left of school and i don't want to waste that time training newbies.

I push my hair back before standing up. "Everyone in positions!" i yell. People start to move around the hall and i stand back and look at the positioning i set.

"Alright we start on 3!"

***

Once practice is finished, i grab my water from the floor and walk out. Once i'm in the locker room, Lydia is waiting with a hairbrush. I sit down with my phone and she takes the brush through my sunset locks.

When she is done, i put my water in my cheer bag and quickly change into normal clothes. Well, normal for rich people. For poor people, it is magnificent.

I walk out of the locker room and head to my locker to grab some books. On the way there, my heels click through the halls and my hair bounces around. I smirk as i walk past all of my adoring fans.

I finally reach my locker and grab my math book. "Hey Tess." someone whispers close to my ear. I smile before turning on my heel. "Hi Nathan." i reply and he kisses me, pushing my back against the locker. The bell goes and he moves away. "To be continued. Love you Tess." he says before walking away. "You too." i respond before walking towards math.

***

In my period 4 class, i reach into my book bag to grab my water. My hand comes up empty. I realize that i put it in my cheer bag which i left in the locker room. I make a mental note to go and get it during lunch.

When the bell finally goes, i grab my books and leave the classroom. I walk in the direction of the locker room whilst everyone else heads for lunch. The locker room is the furthest thing away from the class i was in.

Eventually i reach it. I push the door open while checking my instagram. Wow, what a surprise, 9k likes, of course. I'm a popular red headed cheerleader.

I stop walking when i hear voices in the room. I turn my phone off and listen to what sounds like moaning. What the fuck is going on in here? "Oh my gooooooood Nathan." i hear and i stand in shock. Some bitch is moaning my mans name!

"You like that?" another voice says and i immediately know it's Nathan. My boyfriend, Nathan, is fucking some bitch that isn't me!
I open the door a little and see Lydia on the lockeroom bench, lying on her back with her legs spread apart. On top of her is Nathan, with his dick inside her and his lips on her nipple. He moves extremely fast and she just moans.

Lydia, my most loyal follower, is fucking my boyfriend. Right in front of me. I throw the door open and they both look at me. "Is this some kind of joke!" i yell at them. Nathan only smirks and Lydia giggles.

I look at them both angrily as neither try to apologize or anything. And i trusted both of them. One thing i know Elizabeth wouldn't do is fuck my boyfriend.

"Do you mind?" Nathan says turning his attention back to Lydia. She moans again but much more loudly and extremely dramatized. I look at them once more before throwing the locker room door open and storming out.

Water fills my eyes but i push the tears away. I walk into the bathroom and look at my reflection. The Queen can never be caught crying. Even if her boyfriend cheated. Nobody will like Lydia after this gets out.

I walk in the direction of the lunch hall and wait for Bella. But she never comes. She must have gone in, thinking i was already inside. I throw the door open and step inside. Like usual, conversation quiets down and all eyes are on me. At least i still have fame.

I realize that Nathan and Lydia are already at the table, his arm around her. Is nobody questioning this? I walk over to Bella and smile. She looks at me with mock confusion.

"Um what are you doing here?" Bella asks. I look down at her in confusion. "What do you mean? I am Tessa Smith! This is my table." i reply. "Was your table." Bella replies. "You are a cheerleader without a boyfriend. Sadly there won't be time to replace you since there is only 2 months left of school. So you will stand in the back. But when we're not cheering, you have nothing to do with us." Bella says.

So Lydia told them. I glance at her to see her with a small smile. Anger boils inside of me but i turn back to Bella. "That is not my fault that my boyfriend is unfaithful." i say quietly. "Well, first, he ain't your boyfriend. He's Lydia's boyfriend. And second, he's the QB. Meaning that he is irreplaceable. However, you are." Bella says.

I glare at everyone at the table before leaving the hall. I head outside and sit on one of the benches. I have absolutely no friends. I am no longer a queen. Bella was a bitch. And that's exactly how others saw me.

this story is 100% going to continue.

heyyy guys!

tessa has been taken down a peg - or a thousand pegs.

and she also realizes how much of a bitch she was.

hope you enjoyed.

byeee!