ch24

omfg thanks so much for 2k reads!

I park up my car outside of the school and walk inside. I look around the halls, making sure that Scott is nowhere in sight. As soon as i realise i'm in the clear, i make my way to my locker, dropping things inside.

"Hey Lizzy." someone says from behind. I jump a little and turn around to see Ashley. She looks at me happily and i smile at her. I haven't told her yet.

"Hey Ash." i say and close my locker, leaning my back against it. "Excited for prom tonight?" she asks and i sigh. I completely forgot. I was quite distracted by other things. I guess i'm going dateless.

"Of course. You and Ryan colour coordinated?" i ask. "Yeah, i've got a blue dress and Ryan is wearing a blue tie. It took some persuading to get him..." i stopped listening to her because on the other side of the hall is Scott. As he looks down the hall i duck a little hoping he wouldn't see. I look back up at Ashley who looks at me like i'm crazy. "Emm...you alright there Liz?" she asks and i shake my head. I grab her hand and drag her round the corner.

"I need to tell you something." i say and she looks at me sadly. "Are you breaking up with me?" she asks and i whack her arm playfully. "Ow, ok ok what is it?" "Scott and i are...taking a break." i say and she gasps. "Why?"
"He kissed another girl." i say, putting my head in my hands. When i look back up, Ashley is fuming. "I'll go beat his ass Lizzy." I shake my head. "No, i don't want that."

"Are y'all officially broken up?" she asks and i flashback to last night. "I guess not. We never really made it clear, i jut stormed out." she nods and looks at her phone. "Oops i gotta run babe, i need to go talk to Mr Devin. Text me later." she gives me a quick hug and walks off.
I sigh and turn the corner to head to my first period.

***

Tessa and i walk through the halls, her looking around at what she used to rule and me looking around to stay away from Scott. I told her after class and she was shocked. "I didn't think he had it in him. Who was it?" she had said. "Katherine." i replied and she nodded. "Yes, i do remember seeing that bitch on my radar." she had replied.

"Alright Lizzy, i'm gonna go grab a coffee, you want one?" Tessa asks and i nod. "Ok see you in 10minutes." she says. "I'll be in the library." i say as she walks away. I continue down the almost empty hall. Since i have a free period, i might as well go study for the thousands of tests i have next week. Plus it'll keep my mind off of Scott.

As i turn the corner, i spot Scott standing at the end of the hall. He turns in my direction and we make eye contact. I turn away as quickly as possible and head back the way i'd come. I don't want to see him. I don't want to talk to him.

I speed up my walk as to avoid him. Suddenly, an arm wraps around my wrist. I stop moving and whip my head around quickly, looking straight at Scott. I roll my eyes and tug at my arm but he won't let go.

"Leave me alone." i say shortly. "Im not in the fucking mood to deal with you right now."
"Elizabeth-" "Let go of me Scott." i interrupt. My eyes darken as i look at his. He is testing my patience.

"Please just hear me out." he says. "No Scott, because i'm your girlfriend and you fucking kissed another girl! Like what the actual fuck is wrong with you? I thought you liked m-" Before i can continue, he pushes his lips onto mine and i can't help but kiss back. He let's go of my wrist and puts his arm around my waist.

I suddenly realise that these lips have been on Katherine's and i pull away, looking down. I turn away about to run down the hall but he pulls me back by the waist. "Listen Lizzy. She kissed me. I have no feelings towards her at all. You are all that i want." he whispers, giving me goosebumps. I look up from the floor and into his eyes. "I love you." he whispers before kissing me again.

He just said he loves me. He just said he LOVES me! I grin into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist. He pulls away and we both smile at eachother. "I've got to go to class." he says and i nod, taking my hands away. "I'll pick you up at 7 for prom. I love you so much." he says before walking down the hall. I stand in the middle of the hall for a minute grinning before heading to the library.

I walk in and notice Tessa standing there with two coffees, a confused look on her face since i wasn't there. "Hey Tess." i say walking up to her and taking a coffee out of her hand. She's about to say hi but immediately frowns. "What?" i ask. "Why are you smiling so big?" she questions. I smile even wider remembering what happened.

I take her spare hand and pull her to a quiet corner. "Scott told her he loves me then kissed me." i say happily. She looks a little skeptical. "Liz, you know he kissed that other girl?" she says and i sigh. "Apparently, she kissed him." i tell her and she nods. "I'm sure that's true. Scott is a decent guy. He wouldn't lie to you." she says and i smile at her.

"So are you still going to prom?" she asks. "Yes, he's picking me up at 7 tonight. Are you bringing that guy you went on a date with?" i ask her and she nods grinning. "Yeah, Greg is vert nice and very good looking." she laughs. "Tell him to pick you up from my house. We can get ready together." i tell her and she nods pulling out her phone.

this story is 100% going to continue.

heyyy guys!

scott told her he loves her!

tessa is going with greg.

what will happen at prom?

byeee!