ch23

*ELIZABETH'S POV*

Oh my gosh Elizabeth you look gorgeous!" Tessa laughs as i leave the dressing room. I'm wearing a white flowy dress with beads around the v neck. "You have to get it! It's the perfect prom dress!" Prom is tomorrow night and Tessa and i procrastinated until the day before.

"Thanks Tess." i say and return to the dressing room to change out of the dress. I quickly exchange the money and we walk out of the store. We go to three shops and can't find a dress that Tessa likes. "Tessa this mall is huge. There has to be something you lik-" I'm cut off as Tessa runs to a dress in the corner of the store.

She grabs it off the rack and goes to try it on. I sit on the bench and check my phone. "Hey, are u still coming round tonight?" I smile and reply. "Yep, ill see you later Scott x". "What do you think?" Tessa asks and i look up. She is wearing a yellow dress just below her knee. The red of her hair looks amazing with it. "Oh my god Tessa i love it." i tell her and she smiles. She takes it off and we pay for it before heading back to my car.

"So, what are your plans for tonight?" i ask her and she grins. "I'm going on a date...with a boy..." she says slowly and i look at her excitedly. "Oh my god where did you meet him? What's his name?" i ask as i pull out of the parking lot of that mall. "We always walk down the same path." she tells me. "His name is Greg." I give her a huge smile.
"Is he coming to prom?" i ask. "If we hit if off." she replies.

"What about you? What are you doing tonight?" she asks. "I'm going to Scott's house to watch something on the tv." i say and she nods. "That should be fun." she says and i smile.

I drop her off at her house and drive off to Scott's.

scott pov

I walk upstairs and past Kitty's room. I look in her open door and see her folding her clothes and putting them neatly in her case. Is she leaving? I walk over to her door and knock. She turns her head to look at me and stands up.

"Hey i was hoping you'd be home soon."
"Are you leaving?" i ask and she gives me a quick hug. "Yeah, i've been here for almost 2months and it's time to go home. It's almost Summer." I nod and she returns to her case.

"Will you come and visit again?" i ask and she laughs. "Of course i will." She zips up her case and starts to wheel it out of the room. I follow her down the stairs where my mom and dad are sitting. "It was so great having you here Katherine." my dad says giving her a hug. "You were an absolute pleasure." my mom says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Kitty grins at them both. "You both were the best hosts ever." she says and turns to look at me. "Walk me out?" i nod and walk out, closing the door behind me. We walk to her car and she places her suitcase down on the ground.

She looks down quickly. "I have something to tell you." "Whats up?" i respond. She takes a deep breath. "I like you. A lot." she says, "and i'm sorry if this will cause problems for you but i have to do it." she says before throwing her lips into mine.

I was so shocked that i didn't react. A few seconds later she pulls away. "I'm with Elizabeth." i say quietly. She nods looking down and walks to her car. She opens the door and gets in, driving away shortly after.

I walk back inside and try to shake off the horrible weight now resting on my shoulders. Kitty kissed me. I have a girlfriend. Do i tell her, do i not tell her? I have to tell her.

I sit on the couch for 5 minutes before the doorbell goes. I walk to the door slowly and pull it open. Elizabeth grins and gives me a hug. I kiss the top of her head then close the door.

She makes her way to the sofa and sits down. I sit next to her and put my arm around her. "What do you wanna watch?" i ask and she grins. "High School Musical." she says and i laugh. "High School Musical it is."

I grab a ton of blankets and turn it on. She puts her head on my shoulder, pulling a blanket right up to her neck. She sings along to a couple of the songs which makes me laugh.

But as fun as it is, i still can't shake the feeling. I need to tell her. After an hour and a half, the movie ends.

"What do we so now? We can watch another movie or we can perhaps play a game? Or what about..." i stop her and grab her hands, deciding to tell her. "Elizabeth..." i start and her smile fades. What's wrong?" she asks and i sigh. "I need to tell you something." She nods and sits up straight. "Kitty...and i...kissed."

She looks at me in shock. "You...she..." she starts and i try to speak. "No she-" "Stop." she says holding up a hand to stop me talking. "I - i don't want to hear it right now." she says standing up. "Lizzy wait pleas-" "Just stop talking." she says her voice cracking.

She picks up her jacket and walks towards the door. She opens it and walks out into the pitch black. I run out after her and get in front of her. "Lizzy please listen." "Scott, leave me alone. You kissed her. I trusted you." At this point tear stains mark her face. "Elizabeth-"
"I trusted you." she whispers, repeating herself. She cuts past me and gets into her car and drives away.

this story is 100% going to continue.

heyyy guys!

crying a little bit from the end.

stay tuned for the next part. will she ignore him in school.

byeee!