ch25

"What do you think of this hair?" Tessa asks, half of her sunset hair put up and the other half down. "It looks really nice." i tell her before returning to mine.

"My parents said that i could stay up in my lake house after prom and could bring a few friends. I'm bringing Greg, would you and Scott want to come?" Tessa asks. "Wow that sounds amazing! Count us in." i say and she nods.

After an hour of doing hair and makeup, we go and put on our dresses, mine is white and Tessa's is yellow. "Aww babe you look so cute." i tell her and she laughs. "Thank you but have you seen yourself?" she replies.

"Tonight is going to be so fun." i say as we sit on my bed. It's 7 so the boys should be here soon. The doorbell goes and we both stand up and head to the stairway. My mom opens the door and i look out into our porch. It's not Scott, it must be Greg, here to get Tessa. She grins and heads down the stairs, giving him a quick kiss.

"Hi, im Greg." he says to me after greeting Tessa. "Elizabeth." i say putting out my hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you." he says before returning his attention to Tessa. He has short brown hair and blue-ish eyes. Him and Tessa look good together.

I pull out my phone and take some candids of the two. She'll be thankful for that later. "Ok you two, smile!" i say and they turn to look at the camera, grins on their faces.

"Alright well i'll see you two at the prom when we arrive." i tell them and they nod. Tessa gives me a quick hug before they head out the house. I go back upstairs to collect my purse when the doorbell rings.

I smile and turn towards my bedroom door and walk down the stairs. His eyes meet mine and i grin, continuing down the stairs. My mom leaves the room after opening the door and greeting him. When i reach him, i wrap my arms around his neck. "You look alright." i say. "Yeah, you look mediocre." he replies and we both start laughing.

"But seriously you look gorgeous Lizzy." he says and i smile, kissing him. "After the prom, we're heading up to Tessa parents lake house." i say and he nods. "Sounds good."

My mom re-enters the room with her phone. "Alright, smile you two." she says. He puts his hands on my waist and stands behind me. I smile and my mom takes the photo. "Alright mom, i'll see you tomorrow." i say and give her a hug. "Have fun guys." she says and we head out.

He loops his arm with mine and leads me
out to the car he drove here. "This yours?" i ask as he opens the passenger door. "No, my mom let me borrow hers." he says and i laugh, stepping into the car.

He goes into the drivers seat and starts the drive to the school. It's a very short drive before we arrive at the school. He gets out of the car and walks round to open my door. I smile and hold his hand as we walk into the school.

We enter the hall and immediately spot Tessa and Greg at the punch bowl, with Ashley and Ryan and Carmen and Chris. We walk over to them and everyone greets eachother.

Half an hour in, the normal run of lively fun songs stops and a slow song comes on. Carmen and i step off the floor and walk over to our friend groups table.

"Can we do the slow dance?" i ask Scott. "Liz, you've only given me a two song break. I might pass out from how intense this dancing is." he jokes. I pout and he stands up, taking my hand and leading me out to the floor.

I grin in success, putting my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. I lean my head on his chest and sway along with the music. After a minute or so, Scott pulls back a little to look into my eyes.

"Elizabeth, i hope you realise how much i love you. I would never do anything to hurt you." he says and i nod with a smile. "I know and i love you too." i say and he returns my grin.

The music finishes and is replaced by 'Copycat' by Billie Eilish. All of our friend group gets in a big circle and enjoys the dance and the night as a whole.

***

"Alright i hope y'all are having an amazing time at our prom!" A girl yells from the stage and we all cheer. "So now its time to announce your chosen prom king and queen". she says stepping back a little to pick up the cards off the table.

"This years chosen king and queen are... Scott Parker and Elizabeth Winters!" the girl yells and there is an eruption of cheers. I look around in confusion. "I didn't even run!" i yell to Tessa through the loudness in the hall. "I may have put your names down..." she says and i hit her arm playfully.

I link arms with Scott and we head up to the stage. The girl places the crowns on our heads and i step over to the microphone. "Hey guys, i'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I hope you all are enjoying your night and making the most of it because this will be a memory you will look back on in 50 years. And Scott and i will certainly look back on this and remember the amazing friends we got to share this with. So goodnight and have fun." i say and step away from the mic and off of the stage, Scott close behind.

Claps and cheers erupt in the hall and i grin to myself before we meet up with everyone. After another 15 minutes, Tessa, Greg, Scott and i decide to leave and head up to the lake house.

We walk in, leaving our overnight bags in the rooms Tessa has given us. Tessa heads into the kitchen and pulls out two bottles, one wine and one beer. "Let's make this an unforgettable night."

***

Tessa and i fill our cups up with wine and the two guys opt for the beer. "Cheers!" we all say happily, throwing our cups into one another's and downing it.

After 10minutes of drinking and laughing, i decide to get some fresh air. I take Scott's hand and pull him outside with me. The overwhelming rain soaks us in seconds but i couldn't care less.

I put my hands on his face and pull him down the kiss me. "I love you." he whispers pulling away. My heart flutters just as it does every time he says those three words.

"I love you too." i say and kiss him again. My hair is completely drenched and my dress is probably ruined but all i can think about in this moment is how much i want him.

I pull him back into the house and immediately lead him upstairs. As soon as we reach the room Tessa gave us, i throw it open. It's very dark, and i can only make out his outline

He looks down at me and whispers. "You sure you want to do this?" I nod, completely ready. He smiles and pushes me gently onto the bed. He gets on over me and pushes his lips into mine again.

I undo his tie and unbutton his shirt and pull it off, all while kissing him. I run my hands down his chest, kicking my heels off. He puts his hands behind my back and unzips the back of my dress, pulling it off, leaving me in a white bra and underwear.

In many cases this sort of thing could feel frantic, rushed. But in this case, it's passionate, two people who love eachother so much that they are giving up their virginity to eachother.

He unclips my bra and i let go of his arms so he could pull it off. "You are beautiful." he whispers and i grin, before he kisses me again. Here goes nothing. I pull down his underwear at the same time he pulls down mine.

He looks over me and straight back into my eyes. "You sure?" he asks and i nod with a smile. He inserts it gently into me. I gasp a little at the stinging.

"So far so good?" he whispers and i nod. He slowly continues to do it and i'm not gonna lie, it hurts. After a bit, the pain fades and pleasure rises. "I love you. I love you." he whispers as he continues and i moan softly.

Soon later we finish. I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

this story is 100% going to continue.

heyyy guys!

so they won prom king n queen!

and now they're up at the lake house.

and...that happened.

not gonna lie, found that quite uncomfortable to write, so i didn't go into detail.

read to see what happens next.

byeee!