1. Welcome To Fairy Tail High

~present day~

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I walked on the side walk quietly, and held my books close to my chest.

"Was this going to be as horrible as my father told me it would be? Living on my own will be hard with out my father, even if you weren't the best, dad. I guess I could say you helped me." I sighed talking to myself.

"After school I'll have to find an apartment, quickly unpack, and shop for groceries with the money dad gave me. But I'll need a job..." I shook my head slapping my forehead.

"Not now, get to class!" I ran quickly up the steps, hearing the warning bell.

"Oh crap, I'm late!" I ran faster to my locker shoving my suit case, and back pack inside of it, grabbing my books, shutting the locker, and running to first class.

I ran in quickly opening the door. The teacher wasn't there yet, and students were chatting. I sighed with relief, and sat at the first empty seat I could find.

The bell rang, and our first class teacher wasn't even there.

"Looks like it's a no show!" A boy with pink hair cheered standing from his seat.

"What the Hell, Natsu, he's probably late again!" The pink haired boy, Natsu, glared at the raven-black haired boy.

"Shut up, Gray!" Natsu yelled at the dark haired boy, Gray. I didn't know I was staring at the time, so I quickly turned.

"Did they see me stare?" I asked myself nervously with a mumble. I turned my head a little to see they looked at me for a second.

"They did!" I thought to myself, blushing as I turned my head to the front, and played with a strand of my blonde hair. A man came in, and stood at the front.

"Sorry I'm late students!" Some of them laughed.

"We have a new student! Her name is Lucy!" I looked at the class as the all looked at me, I smiled lightly blushing.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail high!"