6. Getting Close

~present day~

•Lucy's P.O.V•

Today's Thursday. For the past 3 weeks of school I've made tuns of friends, and the school year only had 3 months left of school. I do have to say I am pretty close to all Levy's friends.

Mirajane : was sweet, and I liked talking to her, she has a great personality.

Elfman : was a real man, made me laugh a lot.

Gajeel : ruff, and toff, but had this side were he was like a teddy bear, not to mention I think he has eyes for Levy.

Lyon : Grays older brother, and was smart, and trustworthy, but had a sneaky funny side. Even though he's quiet.

Loke : He lights up my day, and always is by my side with things, he's like a big brother to me.

Cana : hilarious, strong, and true to herself. She's good with secrets.

Natsu : Fun, loving, and Hot! I do have to say, we've had a great time together.

Gray : Cool, and always staring at me, he always walks with me home, and we have the same hobbys.

Wendy : Cute, and childish, she reminds me of myself as a kid.

Jet : quick as lightning has an eye on the prize.

Droy : hungry, and a plant lover, he's good with treating you.

Erza : smart, and tuff, but has a side were she'll never let you down.

Levy : my best friend, crazy, but will always be my BFF. I felt close to all of them, but I'd have to say I was closer to some independent people.

It was the end of the day, I'm still happy about how I've made friends that first day of school. I walked home, it was getting late, but it was my fault I stayed after school today. I may stay after school tomorrow too.

"Lucy, are you alright?" Loke asked me.

"Oh yeah just thinking."

"Right, about your love triangle?" Levy smirked. I blushed, and shook my head.

"Love triangle?" Lyon asked confused.

"It's a long story..." I said softly.

"She likes Natsu, and Gray!" Levy said jumping around. Loke, and Lyon stopped, and stared at me. I blushed as red as an apple.

"She totally likes them, she just doesn't know how to tell them, and worst of all who is the top notch!" Levy giggled poking me.

"You can't date two guys, Lucy." Loke laughed elbowing me.

"I know... It's just there both so nice, and fun, and-" Lyon laughed.

"Gray, isn't nice at all!" I stared at Lyon.

"You better not tell him! Promise!" Lyon nodded.

"That goes for the three of you too!" Levy, and Loke nodded.

"Alright!" Levy shouted.

"Levy?!" Levy held her ears.

"I won't spill!" I smirked.

"Are you sure? You just told Lyon, and Loke..." Levy pouted.

"Just because there both good secret keepers!" I sighed.

"You guys are killing me!" We started walking home, and bid our good byes. Those three mean so much to me. Like there my brothers, and sister.