3. Take me Somewhere

~Present day~

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I opened my locker, looking for fresh clothes. Next was Physical Education, which means gym, which means sweat. I don't have a problem with moving around, but I do have a problem with moving around in public, were people could see me. I sigh closing my locker to see Natsu watching me.

"Ah!" I backed away frightened. Natsu laughed.

"Don't worry it's just me." He said reassuring me.

"Oh hi Natsu." Natsu saw my clothes.

"You have gym to, huh?" I looked at my clothes, and back at him.

"Yeah..." I said with a boring tone.

"I don't want to go today either." I smiled at him, he seemed like the type of jock kind of guy. He leaned closer to me, and whispered.

"Today's Sex Ed." I blushed madly, now I really don't want to go. He laughed nodding like he knew what I was thinking.

"Wanna do something fun?" I nodded happily. He held out his hand, and pulled me though the hall.

He opened the door to an abandoned music room. I thought it was beautiful. The way it had the old fashion I guess comforted me.

"Like it?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"Yeah..." I touched the dust on a piano. Natsu plopped down on the piano bench, and pushed a key. I giggled as he started to play beautifully. I watched as his fingers moved step by step. It was more beautiful then the room.

He finished, and smiled at my wondrous face.

"How'd you learn how to play like that?" I asked him in shock. He shrugged.

"I guess I've always just been good with my fingers." I giggled as he played again. I started humming to the song, and sat next to him.

"Sing." He looked at me. I bushed looking at him as he still played without looking at the keys.

"Don't be nervous." I softly sung, but after a while I became louder. I felt free as we both made music.