25. Prom?

•Lucy's P.O.V•

~next day~

Friday is the last day. Friday's two days away, and I am almost finished with this pain. I've been hanging around Levy, and she's been telling me a lot about what I forgot. Like classes, friendships, and events that I was organized in.

"Levy, I seriously am lost here." I say plead in my voice.

"I know, just let me explain it again, ok!" She was so encouraging, and I was slightly more happier that way. It felt as if my life was normal, but not normal too.

"Start from the beginning, tell me the whole story." Levy looked surprised when I asked her, but her eyes softened, and she nodded in agreement.

"This time I'll use every last detail." She smiled brightly, "It was a regular day at Fairy Tail High..."

~later~

I was laughing my head off. Gajeel, and Levy were hilarious, and I honestly knew they'd be together.

"S-so your not a couple?!" I say my laugh still proceeding.

"What?!" They shouted with blushes spreading fast across there faces.

"I was kidding!" I say with a cute giggle.

"But I don't understand why you aren't." I point out.

"Hey... Levy... That kinda makes sense..." Gajeel said softly.

"L-Lucy!" Gray called running down the hall like an attractive animal interrupting Gajeel, and Levys romantic moment. He stood in front of me catching his breath when he got to me.

"Yes?" I slowly say, tilting my head.

"Follow me." He said his breaths normal, holding out his hand for me to grasp. I blushed brightly looking at Gajeel, and Levy they smiled deviously.

"Go on!" Levy said sweetly. I looked worriedly at her, but knew I could trust Gray. I grabbed his hand, and looked over my shoulder as he lead me away, both Gajeel, and Levy vanishing.

He pulled me along to a dark room, and he flicked on a dim light.

"So, Gray, what did you want?" I asked curiously. A smiled spread across his charming face as he slowly pulled out a box of chocolates, and a rose. He opened his lips, and the sweet words came out.

"Lucy, will you go to prom with me?"