22. Lier Crier and Fighter

My eyes burning, and my thighs thriving. I stumbled as I ran, and always managed to stand back up. My eyes started to get watery, my thighs were still aching, and my self still lost. My eyes just jolted not by command. I stopped running, and turned to see him.

"Lucy..." His eyes had dark circles under them.

"Natsu... Please... Not n-now..." I stepped away shaking my head. He stepped forward, but whenever he got closer I'd get farther.

"I didn't mean to. Say what I said. I lied..." My eyes widened the tears spitting around.

"Lied about what? Rejecting me... So coldly!" I said firm, tears rolling down my cheeks stricter.

"Lucy settle down-"

"Settle down! Why?" I squeaked my ears becoming red.

"You know what? I lied, I don't understand you." He grabbed my hand, a shadow crossing over my face. It was quiet again, like when Lyon, and I were together, till Gray bursted suddenly jabbing Natsu to the ground.

"What- Gray- Ouch-h!" Natsu coughed.

"Don't touch her, bastard!" Gray sneered pinning Natsu harder to the ground. Footsteps, whispers, and twigs snapping over took my attention. I looked behind me to see Levy, Loke, and Erza hiding behind a tree, and I turned to see behind Natsu, and Gray was Lyon along with other unfamiliar people that I'm guessing are other friends if mine. I heard moans of pain, I looked away from them all seeing that both Gray, and Natsu had been punching each other. Their blood scattered upon the ground, and the anger excelling.

"You- people a-are so m-malevolent..." I cracked. Natsu, and Gray stopped there faces with burning rage, it felt as if they were angry toward me. All the stares from each independent person was agony.

"You all are heartless people... What's wrong with all of you-u! D-don't you-u see me hurti-ing?" I gulped breathing heavily. My tears flooded like rivers now. I was unstable, My head started feeling heavy, and I felt clammy everywhere. Don't they understand me? Atleast can they understand me? Once again my emotions took over. I was running, to be honest I knew one place where I could go.

•Grays P.O.V•

I was stunned, but also filled with depression. I stood up weakly not looking away from the area Lucy had been standing. My eyes became droopy, and I knew I did something wrong. Loke gave a strong breath. I turned to see them. All of them were there, Mira, Elfman, Gajeel, Cana, Wendy, Jet, and Droy were behind Lyon on one side, and Levy, Erza, and Loke on the other. Natsu, and me in the middle like blood thirsty cannibals.

"Do all of you see..." Lyon croaked tears in his eyes.

"Lucy's... like dying." When he said dying my heart ached. I had this sick expression that became contagious.

"I'm sorry." I blurted. Then the balling became contagious. Natsu was still laying on the ground even if he was crying, and the others stood lifting there heads in tears. I was balling as well. Some of them moaned Lucy's name, or groaned sorry. Even if I looked sad on the inside I wanted to drain every ounce of Natsu's blood, and break his spin. I have every right to be angry with him, he made this happen not Mira, Elfman, Gajeel, Cana, Wendy, Jet, Droy, Lyon, Levy, Erza, or Loke. The only thing I did was beat him up, but he tore Lucy apart from kidnapping her to rejecting her heartlessly.

"Everyone makes mistakes." I muttered trying to forgive Natsu for Lucy's sake, but inside me I bursted. I didn't help, but want to start forgiving.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

It flashed as if speed was my only sight.

#1 waking in a hospital

#2 being kidnapped

#3 joining a band

#4 forgetting how to sing

#5 attempt of suicide

#6 being saved

#7 being rejected

#8 being introduced

#9 Lyons confession

#10 their blood spread

And now #11 full on attack

I stopped running, and fell to my knees in front of a lake. It looked plan. A wild breeze hit my neck, my hair flowing wildly, making the loose pony tail fall out my hair twitching wilder against the wind. My eyes hopeless, and weak. My breath slowing down. I fell into my palms curling up onto the grass some of my hairs blowing, and the others flowing in the water of the blue lake. I felt as if I was melting into the ground, or lava, or being pulled into the light of heaven.

•Grays P.O.V•

The wind picked up, my hair flopping around I stared deeply into their eyes, and then darted away, looking for Lucy.

I trialled everywhere, In everyplace I could remember. I heard slight crooks of familiar sadness. It spoke to me, and I followed the sound finding Lucy laying half her hair dipped into the lake her whole self messed up badly. I kneeled down next to her, my heart racing, and my eyes trying to connect with hers.

"I'm sorry..." I paused with guilt, the wind stopping.

"Why do we all keep doing this?" I breathed with a fake laugh. I dropped my head my hair in my face.

"I hate this..." She grabbed my hand, it was warm, and soft.

"I hate this too." Her straight face stiff after she spoke. She didn't look me in the eyes, she didn't even smile. It was as if she was being pulled to her death. Suddenly she smiled, and the breeze picked up again.