19. Unreal Amnesia

•Lucy's P.O.V•

A wild blush spread across my face hearing loud clinks of footsteps ring louder, and louder as they came closer. It was all a blur after that. My eyes drooped, and I couldn't help, but feel warm against Prince Charming as my head falls back tiredly.

~Later~

I laid on the hospital bed tired. All of this is confusing, triggering, and just plain old exhausting. I still don't remember how I got to a hospital. Maybe Prince Charming brought me here, or maybe the people who made all the noisy footsteps. Either way I'm feeling regretful, and very depressing.

I can't sing...

I almost killed myself...

More so died...

And I can't remember...

I hear a knock, and I flutter my eyes so I can see better, and I see Natsu, and Prince Charming with a few other people I don't know. Actually I should say more so that I don't know Natsu, or Prince Charming. I'm pretty sure I only know Natsu's name, and about his mother, and father both abandoning him. But other than that I'm... Alone.

"Lucy... You awake?" I nodded, and tried to say yes, but my throat was clogged with sorrow that I stopped myself.

"Lucy...?" He pulled the curtain to get a better view of me. He smiled down at me as if he was looking at a child.

"How are you?" He asked sitting next to me, the others crowding around me. I blinked tiredly, and opened my mouth.

"I-I-I co- I'm fi-ine..." I stuttered quietly, and weakly. A nurse pushed threw to me.

"Ms. Heartfilia." I looked around.

"Lucy. That's you..." Natsu gulped.

"We have determined that you do have Amnesia." My lip quivered, and I looked away from everyone so they wouldn't see my tears. I heard serious murmuring, and looked back to see the nurse whispering to some of the people around me. She bowed at me, and left. I wiped my tears with my fingered, and sat up.

"We'll leave you to rest." They all bowed, and waved goodbye. I looked out the window gathering all my thoughts.

~a month, and 5 days after the accident~

~that night~

I opened my eyes to see a shadow beside me. I tapped it's head with a terrified expression. A moan slipped from it's lips, and I jumped scared. He looked up. Prince Charming was beside me? His armor, and sword to protect me at night. What a charming, brave soldier.

"Oh did I wake you?" He said rubbing his eyes. I shook me head.

"No..." I said tiredly.

"Hmm did you have a nightmare about a goblin kissing you?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow. I blushed, and shook my hands in front of me.

"No!" I squeaked. I covered my mouth.

"That's gross." I whispered into my palms. He laughed softly, and I did too. To be honest I felt warmth from him, and completely normal. It felt so unreal, as if I were in a dream.

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, not Prince Charming, I was kidding." He said In between his laughs. I nodded.

"I didn't really believe you, I mean you didn't have the appropriate attire to be one anyway." He glared at me playfully.

"You should get some rest sleeping beauty." I blushed at him powerfully. My heart pounded in a fast pace.

"Don't worry I'll slay the next goblin who steals your kiss." I giggled, and nodded closing my eyes.