16. It Begins

•Lucy's P.O.V•

Some times when you walk on stage, and look at the crowd that can't see you, because the stage lights haven't appeared you feel invisible. They can't see you, but you can see them. You just wish that the lights would turn on. But there are also times where the concert ends, and your glad it did. So the lights can turn off, and the audience can cheer, and/or boo as you stand in the darkness looking at their independent faces. Each face with a different expression. And for me that's it. The lights are off, and it's about to begin. Your hearts pounding, butterflies storming in your stomach. What if they liked it when they didn't see you, and didn't hear you. Then it was all a mistake. I shouldn't of came here I shouldn't of tried singing. I shouldn't of lost my memory, or I should've died in the crash instead of feeling all this pain.

•Grays P.O.V•

~earlier~

I wanna hear her voice, I wanna see her face as the light hits her. I want to clap as she finishes. I want to be with her.

"You ready? Everyone's here, Gray!" Lyon shouted from below the steps. I walked up behind him, and laughed as I startled him.

"I've been ready for like two hours, bro." He face palmed himself, and laughed.

"Well of course you did..." This is it the time I see her, feel her as she speaks, hear her every word, and hopefully get close enough to actually be with her.

~present~

I heard soft clanks at the front of the stage. The lights beamed on. There she was.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

As the lights finally opened up, my sad expression was camouflaged with a smile I couldn't seem to conjure. "For Natsu." I thought to myself. My smile splattered fully on my face. Natsu began to play his keytar, and one of the concerts instructors threw me my guitar, and I causally caught it. Suddenly I hesitated. What was I supposed to do?! I mean, how do I play this again... I shook my head, and began to play. I took a deep breath. Now it's my time to sing again. Will I finally find my purpose? Will I finally find my song, the words again? Or will I ruin the show, Natsu's dream?