11. I saw

•Grays P.O.V•

~two days after Lucy went missing~

I opened my bedroom door my eyes sprinted at the sight of bright light. I hadn't seen the light in a few days since I've been out of that dark place. I haven't showered, or changed clothes ever since Lucy got into a Coma so I obviously needed to sometime.

When I undressed, and got into the shower I cried the whole time I was in there. Because i lost Lucy twice now. I never got to tell her I liked her, and prom was coming in a month so I couldn't ask her either.

As I got dressed, and walked downstairs I heard sobs. Lyon sobs. I walked over, and looked around the counter to see Lyon leaning against it in tears. He didn't see me until I spoke.

"Hey, Lyon I'm going out." I said with a crack in my voice. He nodded understanding.

"It's OK to cry, Lyon, I feel the same way." I reassured him as best as I could, and left home.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I couldn't believe it just in a few days singing on the streets we have our first concert! I peeked threw the back room, and saw a crowd.

"Natsu there's a crowd!" I cheered.

"Probably from that Youtube video those kids posted." He grinned happily.

"Oh internet your so good to me." I giggled at Natsu. We were finally going to follow our dreams as a two man band!

~flash back~

"Natsu are you sure..." He nodded, and began to play his keytar. I took a deep breath, and began to sing.

After awhile people would hand us money, I declined, but they insisted.

"You two are really good!" A kid said pulling out his phone, and took some shoots, and video of us.

"I'm gonna take this to school, and put it in the school newspaper! Maybe even post the video on youtube!" The kid ran off, with that we became more popular as we kept singing, and then we got a concert!

~present~

"I'm going out there!" I ran out quickly, and ran to the crowd who were buying tickets. They cheered as I approached. There were more people then I suspected.

•Grays P.O.V•

I walked into the same grocery store that me, and Lucy had been at that day she first came to school. When I walked in there was a crowd. A really big one. I passed throw it to see what was going on. I saw her.