9. View

~a few days later~

•Grays P.O.V•

I heard he was missing for more then a week now, Lucy's been in a coma about a week too, and I haven't seen anyone for that whole time. You could say this is why I'm depressed because everyone's going down hard. I'm the one to see that, that their probably both gonna die. Then I bet someone else is going to die too. Probably me. Who am I kidding I've already lost her. I've basically already died.

•Lyon P.O.V•

I knocked on his door. No answer.

"Gray, I'm heading to the hospital with Levy, and Loke, You coming?" Again no response.

"Alright... I'll be home later." I walked down the stairs looking at Levy, and Loke's confused expressions. I shook my head. I was disappointed. I mean he's declined each time I've asked. But this time it made me very disappointed.

"Grays being selfish!" Loke crossed his arms with a glare.

"I do have to say he's the only one who hasn't seen Lucy..." Levy pointed out. There points ticked me off. They were absolutely were right. I ran up the stairs, and flung open Grays bedroom door.

"Get. Up." I sneered. He turned slowly. My God, he was a mess. His hair was greasy, and frizzy. His clothes were ripped, and his eyes. His eyes were droopy. Gray looked plastered. So did his room.

"I'm not going today, Lyon." He said heartless, and cold. I grabbed him, and pulled him out of his dramatically shadowed room. I pulled him down the stairs, and threw him into the car. Both Levy, and Loke were shocked. They got in the car, and I turned on my head lights. Since it was night time, and I drove smoothly down the drive way as it started to rain.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

Ow. What the hell! That pain. I feel so weak. What's this softness, and why is it hard to breath. Where am I?!

I opened my eyes slowly seeing a dark room. Light gleamed from the curtains as I stared at the open window as rain drops fell in. I heard a thump, and looked over the... Bed to see a figure.

"Excuse me?" I said softly. The figure looked up. I saw pink hair? Blood maybe? Snake like skin...

"Lucy?" A loud whisper came from the figure. That's uh... I think that's me.

"Um... Yes?" I said unsure of myself. I weakly crawled out of bed, and sat next to the figure. I think it's a he... Yes a he...

"I'm so glad your awake..." He said weakly, touching my cheeks.

"Excuse me, sir-"

"Wait, Sir? You-" Suddenly a alarm went off.

"Don't worry, Lucy... You'll remember..." He told... Me, and pulled me quickly out the window into the misty outdoors.

To be honest, I felt I could believe him. He was so calming, and sweet. Even if he's a stranger I felt he was gonna be more then that. He'll tell me everything. I'll remember.

•Third Person P.O.V•

When Gray, Lyon, Levy, and Loke arrived alarms went off, and police ran through the halls. Nurses, and Doctors looked at clipboards, and were forgetful, and clumsy. No one knew what was going on.

"What's going on!" Asked Loke angrily.

"Someone broke into a patients room." Said a nurse.

"The patient is now missing." Lyon stepped in.

"Who?" He asked.

"Her name? Lucy Heartfilia."

Everyone was in shock. Everyone started to cry. Everything was wrong. Everything was horrible.

Levy lost her best friend. Lyon lost his best friend. Loke lost his best friend. Natsu, and Gray lost there best friend. No there love. There hearts. Natsu's "missing" and everything was falling apart.

But worst of all Lucy Lost her Memory.