15. I'm Ready

•Natsu's P.O.V•

"Lucy I..." My heart began to pound out of my chest. My face began burning up, and I just had this rage to tell her.

"Natsu I'm sorry if I scared you... I just can't sing, remember, or do anything at all..." I smirked at her shyness. She was truly a beautiful, loyal, kind girl.

"I'll try my best to sing, I won't let your dream die, because of me." She made a fist. She was also a very confidante, and determined. Another thing I love about her.

"It's our dream, Lucy, and plus you'll find your passion toward singing soon enough." I stroked her hair comforting her.

"And soon you'll remember everything."

•Gray's P.O.V•

~a week later~

I showed Loke, and Levy the tickets, and they were in full shock.

"Their alive..." Loke said with a confused smile, levy began to cry.

"Whys everyone freaking out?" Erza asked with a laugh walking in Lyon right beside her.

"You wouldn't believe what Grays got to say..." Loke held his forehead still processing the news through his mind.

"Gray, what's going on?" Erza's laughs, and happiness changed to concerned, and angry. I nodded looking at Lyon, to Erza, back to Lyon, and again back to Erza.

"You see it's Natsu, and Lucy..."

•Lyons P.O.V•

I couldn't believe my ears. The girl that saved me from myself was back!

~flash back~

"Hi my names Lucy..." She said nervously to me. I smiled shyly back, I shivered nervously.

"I-I'm Lyon-n" I said quietly. She smiled, and slapped my back playfully. I held the back of my head my lip shivering as much as I was.

"I'm not g-good around o-o-other people..." She giggled, and nodded understandingly, which was a surprise.

"I'm nervous too. Don't worry we'll get though this together, ok?" Her voice, so calm, and kind. After that day I knew she'd be my best friend, and she was. She was the light that showed me what friendship was really like. I loved her. I loved her like she was my own sister.

•Levy's P.O.V•

~present~

From the first time we met she was a goof, and kind hearted. Now that she's back I can see her fool around, and make others happy again.

"How did you find out about this?" Erza asked Gray with question.

"I went to the grocery store, and-" Erza pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"I'm so glad you found them, Gray, you finally our helpful in a serious situation." Gray glared at Erza.

"Wow, thanks." He said sarcastically.

"Now let's go to that concert."

•Lucy's P.O.V•

~at the concert~

I haven't found myself, or my passion toward music. It's gonna be hard to sing if I don't know why I wanted to in the first place. But I guess I'll have to try for Natsu...

"Nervous?" I blushed as I saw Natsu come up behind me.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." I sighed, I wanted to believe him, but how could I.

"Natsu, Lucy, it's show time you two!" A man came in, with a clipboard. I took a deep breath, and faked smiled at Natsu.

"Ready?" I nodded as we stepped out to the dark stage.

"Ready."