29. Make an Entrance

•Lucy's P.O.V•

~present~

"I-I love you too." Gray said softly with a weary smile. My eyes widened, but it was to late, they were already out the door.

"G-Gray?" I whisper feeling alone, being enclosed by the darkness of my hospital room.

•Grays P.O.V•

My cheeks began to heat up. I looked at Lyon, and Natsu slightly disgusted as we exited the hospital into the darkest night. The full moon brightening our view.

"What the hell is wrong with you." Natsu said strictly, glaring at Lyon.

"Lyon..." I sighed looking down at my feet.

"You were my brother. I thought I could trust you, but now... I can't look at you the same way," I looked up at my brother with weary eyes, "Your a criminal... Attempt of murder... To murder Lucy!" Lyon opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"We could call the police. We could get you arrested, and punish you by justice of the government," I said with a crack in my voice.

"Gray... Please..." Lyon said tears beginning to fall, "I shouldn't have done this... I don't know what's wrong with me..." He kneeled against the ground, and held his forehead looking terrified of himself, "I like Lucy so much, but It hurts to see her not herself, and the fact that she loves someone else..." He gulped looking up at me straight in the eyes.

"Lyon-"

"No! She loves you. She loves both of you. She even loves me? I don't even know anymore!" He closed his eyes.

"I need help... But honestly Lucy, sweet Lucy, needs maybe more help." Lyon said with a deep breath.

The three of us talked for a long time, it seemed like hours. Lucy was beginning to seem suicidal, and Lyon was going insane, and personally we all were. We agreed we'd get help from someone, therapy, a support group, maybe even rehab for me for my drinking problem. No matter what happens I just want life to be the greatest, and happiest for Lucy, and all my friends. We've all been through this hard time.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

~a few weeks later~

"I wanna go to prom so bad... With Gray..." I rubbed my eyes, and sighed. I hadn't seen him since Lyon tried to kill me.

"Levy... Why can't we go back to before. Before the accident, before my coma, and memory loss. Before this craziness." Levy placed her hand on my should sympathetically.

"I want you all to be happy... My happiness doesn't matter anymore. You all mean so much to me." I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh Lucy, your so sweet," she smiled brightly at my bedside, "don't worry we're getting you help, and all of us are gonna get help too." I nodded feeling slightly relived.

"Now I suggest you sl-"

"Levy..." I said beginning to ball, "I love you all so much!" I said tears falling, and smiling ear to ear.

"Lucy..." Levy whispered. "I love you so much, Lucy, your like a little sister to me. I'll get you to prom, I'll get you your happiness. I promise!" She stood up quickly, and her smile returned bigger then before.

"Let's get you outta here, and out of that ugly hospital gown, and into a fancy dress!" I raised an eyebrow, and she held out her hand.

"Shh, it'll be our secret."

•Grays P.O.V•

"I just finished calling everyone..." I turned to see Lyon turning off his cell, and putting it in his tuxedo pocket.

"Why are you wearing that-"

"It's prom night..." Lyon said softly, "You should go with us. All our friends said they were attending." He fixed his tie, and looked at himself in the mirror.

"It's all of us-"

"Lucy's won't be there, its not all of us!" Lyon turned, and looked at me sympathetically. I sighed, and closed my eyes, and crossed my arms.

"Please forgive me, and trust me again." Lyon pleaded.

~at prom~

It looked glittery, and bright. All my friends were there, like Lyon said. Mirajane, Elfman, Gajeel, Loke, Cana, Wendy, Jet, and Droy, Erza even Natsu was there. Our group was seated in a corner, everyone was standing together talking amongst each other. Natsu was the only one who wasn't participating. When me, and Lyon walked by him, he looked at me with these type of eyes. I couldn't describe the emotions, there were so many feelings he was showing.

"They forced me to come." He said a crack in his voice.

"Same with me..." I said staring at him, and it seemed like our faces matched even if they were undetectable.

"Natsu, I..." I turned to see everyone looking at me, my heart felt as if it was at its last beat.

"Everyone, I am so sorry... and I want to help, we all want to fix this, and we will. We will find our happiness, and smile, and hold hands. Lucy will remember. We will succeed as more then friends, as a family." I said quickly, and looked down a few tears falling to the ground. I wiped my eyes, and looked up. When I looked up through the faces of my smiling friends who were beginning to tear up, I looked at the entrance of where the prom was being held.

She wore the most beautiful dress, it was bright, magical, and angelic. "Lucy?"