8. A Mess

~present day~

•Third Person P.O.V•

Shouts, and screams of horror filled the air as the young girl flew in the air falling onto the black coal street blood surrounding her as she laid silently. Her three friends cried running to the accident as an ambulance drove up smoothly following a police car, and a fire truck. The girl, Lucy was grabbed gently, and pulled into the ambulance, and was driven to a near by hospital.

•Levy's P.O.V•

I watched her pale body breath slowly. Slower, faster, no breath, big long breath, small breath, slower, faster. I held my head pulling my skin. I heard Loke come in with Lyon right behind him.

"Is she... Doing OK?" Lyon asked a crack in his voice. I saw Loke flinch trying not to cry. To be honest the four of us were basically like a family. Without Lucy that bond broke to make us a depressed family.

"She's.... Uh... Getting.... She actually doing-" Lyon grabbed the clipboard from the front of her bed.

"She's getting worse..." Lyon pointed at the clip board. Loke read carefully after he snatched it out of Lyons hands. I couldn't bare it. I should've told her that the light was still green.

"It's all my fault..." I said covering my eyes.

"Now she's gonna die..." Loke's eyes widened. No one knew for sure she was gonna die, but no one for sure knew she'd live.

"She won't die." Said Erza walking in with Wendy by her side placing a bokay of flowers in a vase next to Lucy.

"Let's believe she will at least, even if she does we'll always-"

"Don't say that! She'll wake up soon, and live!" Loke pushed Erza, but she grabbed his wrists. He struggled with rage.

"Let go Erza!" She fell to the floor letting go of him. Which was a surprise. She started crying just like I did when I found out about Lucy. Then, I started to cry, and then Wendy, and Lyon, and Loke too. We basically were laying on the floor in tears. Literally. That's what happened. I knew how everyone felt it's like I had 5 brains including my own.

•Natsu's P.O.V•

"She's dead." I rubbed my face rapidly.

"She's dead, she's dead, she's dead!" I played my piano rapidly, and strongly. Putting my soul into the keys. I screamed as I pounded harder, when suddenly two men grabbed me.

~ A week later ~

•Levy's P.O.V•

I sat in Lucy's hospital room all alone. I've seen everybody, except for Natsu, and Gray. I'm pretty glad everyone came to see her. The only thing that's bugging me is Gray, and Natsu aren't showing up. I've been here everyday after school, for everyone else, they showed up rarely.

"Hey, Levy!" Lyon walked in with some school stuff.

"Hey Lyon..." I sighed; looked at Lucy from across the room. Lyon sat in the chair next to me, and got his homework out. I stared at Lucy as he wrote slowly on his paper.

"Levy, it wasn't your fault." I looked at him. He wasn't even looking at me when he said that. I guess he knew I'd be staring at her.

"She'll wake up-" I stood up, and faced him crossing my arms.

"Where's Gray been!" I have no clue why I blurted that out.

"He's been in his room. Crying. Screaming. Last time I went in his room was earlier, and he was in the corner sobbing." Lyon looked up with concern.

"He should be here." I clarified.

"Maybe I'll tell him that then." Lyon said calmly, looked down at his paper, and started to write again.

"Good..." I sat back down.

I heard small sobs, I turned to see Lyon holding his head in tears.

"Lyon." He looked at me his face pale, and scared.

"He's depressed, and He's lost, and I don't know what to do!" His eyes looked at me sorrowful.

"I feel like... He's gonna hurt himself. Suicide. Maybe I'll loose him too. I-"

I quickly rushed out of the room, I rushed past Loke, and he stopped me.

"Levy! Lyon!" He stood in front of me, and I looked over my shoulder to see Lyon behind me.

"It's Natsu..."