17. I wanna die

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I stared at the crowd. What exactly was I supposed to do... My smile faded as Natsu slowly stopped. The faces of insistent people stood in discourage, and no hopefulness at all. With no music there's no purpose of happiness. I couldn't do that to them, to Natsu, but how could I? Fear, and inanity crawled up my spin. I held my guitar with a strong grip since my clammy hands were making it slip. The microphone was sitting there. On a stand waiting for it to be used. I just have to be myself, find myself... But how could I if I... Don't remember! I let go of my guitar letting it hang off of me, chocking me, and almost hitting the edge. I grabbed the microphone a tear falling off my jawline. I began to sing from my heart. My heart. I didn't know were the words came from, maybe from my old self? I felt as though I was screaming at god, how could you let me fall, down to the ground, with all this pain, with all this life lifting responsibilities, with no one to tell me who I am, or who I was. I was a ghost passing though a cemetery of unknown faces. I was odd, and hopeless. I wanted to help the people who were crying at the graves, but they'd never see me there. So I cried with a loneliness sorrow. No one cared. No one was there.

•Gray P.O.V•

She was silent like she couldn't find the words to sing. She was lost. Frightened. She let go of her guitar letting everyone to gasp in fear. She began to sing soft, and slow. As if she was speaking her feelings to the crowd.

"I still can't remember." Was the words that made my pupils grow small.

I still can't remember.

•Natsu's P.O.V•

That was the only song. She wanted a solo, and that's it. A slow, soft, meaningful solo. I held my keytar with a soft grasp as tears fell from her cheeks.

When she finished she ran off the stage. I chased after her dropping my keytar as I grabbed her sleeve as we were hidden in the back.

"Lucy, what-" My concerned question was interrupted with wild moans of sadness. Her nose was as pink as a cherry including her cheeks, and eyes.

"Lucy you don't have to push yours-" Screams appeared in the audience.

"We came here to see Natsu!"

"Where's that loser going?!"

"She ruined everything!"

The crowd called with anger. Lucy's eyes opened. She looked as if someone stabbed her in the chest, grabbed her heart, and smashed it. Dead. She stepped away from me, her pupils as tiny as a mouse. She shook in fear. She was really terrified.

"Don't listen to them, Lucy. Their all wrong-" She ran fast, she was gone in a flash.

"Lucy!"

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I failed. I wanna die.

I ran blindly. I didn't know where to go. I ran into a brick wall, and stepped back dizzily agains a trash can. Rain falling against my pale body. I laid there filthy on the concrete staring at the dark night sky as rain stung my eyes. Even though they already stung from the tears. I wanna die.