I will always love you

This is after Neil and Avni saves Mishit from goa. Vidyut becomes arrested and is taken to jail. 

Avni and Neil brings Mishti to the Khanna house where everyone is waiting for them. 

Bebe: Hi Mishti, I am bebe will you become my friend?

Mishti looked curiously deciding whether to say yes or no. 

Avni: Mishti this is Superman's grandma. She is a queen that loves all her family equally. 

Bebe had tears in her eyes hearing this. She couldn't believe that Avni considered her like a queen and gives her immense respect. 

Mishti: Ok friends.

Shweta: What about me hm? I'm superman mother. Will you be my friend?

Mishti: Are you an angel too?

Avni: No Mishti, she is a princess who loves her super cop tillu a lot. And the person beside her is her prince, and superman father.

Shweta, Prakash, Bebe and Neil were at loss of words. They didn't know what to say as they never knew that their daughter in law considered them like this. Especially Neil as he never knew how much his wifey loved the family. 

Mishti pointing to Neela: Angel, who is this?

Avni: This is Angel's mother but she's more than a mother. She is my best friend, my support and both mom and dad.

Neela: You know Mishti, you remind me of a little Avni. Will you be my friend as well? I will treat you like the way I treated like my daughter. Perhaps like my grand daughter. 

Mishti nodded and gave each family member a hug. She then stopped to Juhi: Angel who is this?

Neil under his breath: Daayan.

Avni heard Neil and punched him in the stomach. : No Mishti, you don't talk like this. She is Juhi and she's a fairy. 

Mishti sensed something wrong and ran away. Juhi looked heartbroken while Neil went after Mishti.

Avni: I'm sorry Juhi, Mishti is only a child. I'm sure she doesn't mean that. 

Juhi: Oh pls Avni

Avni became shocked. She never thought Juhi would talk to her in this tone.: Juhi, what do you mean?

Juhi: Stop brainwashing my daughter against me. I am sure you did this.

Avni: Why would I do this?

Juhi: Because you want to get Neil away from me. By brainwashing my daughter against me, you are trying to get the one link between me and Neil towards you. 

Avni: Are you crazy? You are only Mishti mother and no one can change that. And as for you and Neil, you were Neil's past and I am Neil's current wife and no one can change that. 

Avni now was in her Ananya Verma avatar and fury was burying in her heart. She was in rage and the family members could see that. They started to get worried and was about to speak against Juhi until Shweta spoke up.

Shweta: That's right Juhi, Avni is Neil's present and future. These two are only made for each other and that's it. 

Juhi: What's wrong with you Shweta Aunty? Don't you see that this girl is a stealer. She stole everything from me. She stole my family, my child and my love. She is a stealer and more important she broke my family. The family that I had with Neil. That's what you are Avni, a family breaker. 

Avni then just broke down. In a way Juhi was right as Avni made her father go against his mother and made her stepmother go against her in laws. She started walking backwards as if she couldn't handle more words and was about to slip until she was held back by a pair of strong arms. She looked up and saw Neil's bloodshot eyes. Neil carried her to the sofa where Neela and Bebe sat consoling her while he walked to Juhi. The next thing that Neil did was shocking. He slapped Juhi hard on the face

Neil: HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS HUH? WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THIS? I WILL NOT TAKE ONE MORE WORD AGAINST MY WIFE AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER. YOU SAY THAT SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL YOUR CHILD AWAY FROM YOU? YOU ARE WRONG. INFACT SHE DOESN'T WANT MISHTI TO SUFFER THE SAME AS SHE DID WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD THINK AVNI DID THIS AFTER ALL SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU. YOU KNOW AVNI DIDN'T HAVE TO GO SAVE MISHTI THINKING THAT SHE WAS SAVING HER HUSBAND AND EX'S DAUGHTER BUT SHE DID BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY? SHE IS A PURE SOUL AND DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO GO WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH. MY WIFEY'S IS THE MOST PUREST SOUL AND I LOVE HER THE MOST.

Neil then went to Avni and wiped her tears. He brought her to Juhi: Juhi, this is my wife, my soulmate and my lifeline AVNI NEIL KHANNA and you have no right to say what you said to her. Now apologize

Juhi: No way, I will never apologize to a illegitimate sin 

Neil was about to slap her when a voice stopped him.

Dd: Sir, we have the DNA report and it said Mishti is Vidyut daughter.

Neil and the family's eyes widened at this and this time Neil slapped her again and kicked her out the house. 

After Juhi got kicked out, the family left Neil and Avni alone. Neil took Avni into a bone crushing hug which she equally reciprocated.

Avni: Neil for a second, I thought you would leave.

Neil: i could never leave you even if I wanted to.

Neil then gave Avni a passionate kiss to which she equally reciprocated. They both expressed their love through the kiss and didn't stop kissing for 5 minutes. 

Avni: That was amazing.

Neil smirked: Wanna do a round 2

Avni: Sure but let's do in the room. I'm feeling really hot and tired.

Neil knew what she meant and he eagerly scooped her in his arms taking her to the room. He then entered the room and closed the door( Now you know what he is gonna do.....)