Do you want a ....?

Avneil was waiting at the principal office with Mowgli who looked terrified looking at his mother's face. Avni was mad at Mowgli for the principal calling him and her at the office

Avni: Mowgli! What you have done huh? Look if you did anything wrong, then no more chocolates for you mister!

Mowgli: But why Mumma? I didn't do wrong

Neil meanwhile was laughing looking at his wifey's furious and cute face which became more adorable with her being 7 months pregnant.

Avni mused: Wow Mr. Khanna you think this is funny huh? 

Neil nodded his head no, being terrified of his wifey.

Avni: By the way, Mowgli has become just like you! You deserve a punishment too! No more sex for 2 months! And you will sleep in your darling's sons room for the next two months as well

Neil eyes widened: Hein? Avni come on, you can't punish me for Mowgli's mistakes. You know very well, I can't sleep with you. 

He then turned to Mowgli: Champ! What did you do?

Mowgli: Nothing! How many times have I told you, I have done nothing. This poor soul is getting punished for no reason.

He pouted and Neil joined him pouting as well

Neil: You are not the only one!

They then both looked at Avni pouting with puppy eyes, while Avni turned away. She knew if she looked at their faces, she will melt. Especially looking at Neil's brown orbs.

The principal then called them to his office.

Avni: Now let's see what happens.

They entered the office where they saw another girl with her mom and father. 

Avni: Mowgli! Now seriously tell me! What have you done?

Mowgli: Nothing Mumma.

Girl's mom: Look how besharam he is. He tried to give my daughter a kiss

Avni glaring at the woman: Oye Madamji, first don't call my son besharam ok!

Avni then slapped mowgli on the shoulder: And you mister! How dare you give a girl a kiss. That too at this age.

Neil: Avni calm down. .. This type of tension is not good for you or baby.

He rubbed her shoulder and back trying to calm down.

Principal: Look Mrs. Khanna and Mrs. Ahuja, let's ask the kids what happened. Sneha beta, you  go first.

Sneha: Me and Mowgli were studying and he then came up to me ask, Do you want a kiss? 

All the parents eyes widened and looked at Mowgli

Mrs.Ahuja: See I told you, he offered a kiss.

Principal: Mrs.Ahuja, calm down again. Mowgli beta, is that true.

Mowgli: Yes and no

Avni: Matlab?

Neil in mind; He is also like his mother, never giving the correct answer

Mowgli: I asked her if she wanted a Hersey's Kiss. Papa got them yesterday for Mumma, in order to bribe her to do something but I'm not sure? All I know was that Mumma must had teeth pain later from the chocolate because all night she was moaning.

Hearing that made Avneil embarrassed. Everyone gave them teasing smiles while Avneil looked everywhere else.

Principal: I think we have cleared everything today, so shall we leave

Everyone nodded but before Avneil could leave, the principal told them

Principal (Who was a girl): Mrs. Khanna, I do hope your teeth pain get's better

As they left, Avni started beating up Neil.

Avni: Mr. Neil Khanna! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? For the next three months, no more Sex and no more cuddling!!

Neil: Avni! But why should I suffer?

Avni: You are the one who started this! Wanting to give me "Kisses".

This os is for the birthday girls

Happy Late Birthday avneil000 and

Happy Birthday Fidhamashood