Caring for you.

Avneil had a fight and just had made up in the garden, hugging each other.

Avni: Neil please don't leave me alone. I can't stand you hugging that Juhi

Neil: I will never leave you alone for as long as I live Avni. You are special and no one can take your place. Not even chuhi

Avni: What did you say?

Neil: Not even Juhi

Neil in mind: but she is no less than a chuhi

Chuhi meanwhile puts some powder in Avni's sindoor and smirked evily.

Juhi in mind: With your allergic reaction, you will be forced to go to the hospital and I can have Neil all to my self.

As Avneil got into their room, Avni started washing her face while Neil hugged her from behind

Avni: Neil! What are you doing?

Neil: You look so ravishing in this saree just like a bride.

Avni blushed/

Neil: This blush is going to kill me one day. I just want to eat you up.

Avni: Neil!

Neil then carried her to the room.

Neil: come on Avni! Let's celebrate our suhaagraat. 

He then took a bridal chunri and put it on her while she looked amused and annoyed.

Avni: Neil baby

Neil: Yes Avu

Avni: You have gone crazy 

He then grabbed her and pinned her to the bed. He started tracing her features loving each of them and caressing them tenderly.

Neil: You know that you are so beautiful. I love you so much

Avni: I love you too.

He then grabbed a sindoor and asked for her permission.

He started putting a drop on her forehead but then due to a sudden knock, he accidentally dropped the whole bottle on her.

Avni feeling the reaction started itching her face while Neil answered the door.

Neil: Ji bebe

Bebe: Woh juhi bula rahe hai

As they got into the hall, Juhi immediately ran to Neil and hugged him.

Juhi: Woh I saw Vid..yut. I saw him in my dream. I saw that he was going to do something to me. Please Neil, I need you right now. I need your support.

Neil then grew annoyed: Kya bakwas bol rahi ho. You know that he's in Jail. How could you even see him?

Shweta: Avni beta, what happened to you?

Avni face became all red, itchy and blotchy with pimples. She was getting a reaction.

Avni: I don't know Maa. I just got this reaction from Sindoor that fell on my face. It's really bothering me right now.

Juhi: maybe go to the hospital. The doctor can help you.

Bebe: No need for this. I have a special cream and mask that will help soothe the reaction.

Juhi face fell while Neil smiled inside thinking that he will spend more time with Avni.

Neil then took Avni to the room, while he started caring for her. He put the mask tenderly making sure all her face is covered.  He then put cartoons for her while she smiled and after that he made her wash her face and put the cream. 

As he put the cream, he tenderly blew on the areas it was hurting.  He gave wet kisses to soothe her and allowed the cream to do the work.

Avni: Neil..

Neil: shush

He then started giving kisses all over her face allowing the kisses to be in effect. He then started playing with her blouse and started giving kisses on her cleavage. 

Avni moaned: Neil...

She then grabbed Neil and started kissing him hardly. As she kissed, she took of his trousers while he took off her sari.

Neil: God Avni, you feel so amazing

Avni: Same... here Neil.

Neil: Shall we do the last step?

She nodded and he proceeded to take her clothes off while she kept roaming her hands on him

Avni: I love you

Neil smirked and kissed her nose: Same here sweetheart.