Road Trip

It was the marriage of Avneil. Avni and Neil were getting married from the blessings of their parents and bebe. Avni and Neil met each other in college and from there, their love story started blossoming. Neil met Avni through an accident at the college and since then they became at loggerheads, slowly becoming friends. They never knew when their friendship turned into love. When they discovered their feelings towards each other, they never admitted at first but slowly they admitted towards each other. They proposed to each other together and got engaged. Now it was the important day of their lives. They were going to be soulmates.

Avni was getting dressed while Neela entered with Nanno. Neela had tears in her eyes along with Nanno. "Maa, Nanno, what happened? Why are you crying" asked Avni, worried. Neela slapped her head slightly, chuckling. "Pagli, these are happy tears. I can't believe that my daughter is getting married. I'm so happy that you found a guy like Neil. He will love you so much, more than  I do". "Oh come on mom, no one can love me more than you do" pouted Avni. "Moi Bachi, you remind me of your mom. She was looking like you when she got married. How I miss Ayesha and Ashish", she cried while looking at their pics in Avni's room. "Maa, Ashish and Ayesha will always remain in our hearts", said Neela. "Neela I can never thank you enough. After their accident, you took Avni in at 10 years and raised her well to the girl that Ashish and Ayesha would have wanted her to be. Strong, fearless and brave". "Maa, come on. Ashish was my childhood best friend and he told me that if anything happened to him and ayesha, I would take care of Avni". "Oh god you guys are making me emotional. I'm gonna cry and I don't want my makeup to ruin. Or else you know what Riya will do". "What will I do?" asked Riya. "Riya yaar, I was just joking", said Avni running away from Avni. "If it weren't for your wedding day, I would have give you such a beating". "Ok, now will you forgive me?" Avni asked, holding her ears. "Of course I forgive you babes, and now lets go, your dulha is looking all around for you". Avni blushed.

While downstairs, Neil kept looking everywhere for his lady love. "Neil bro who are you looking for?" Ali teased. "Yaar its not funny, I haven't seen Avni since the last two days".  Ali shook his head laughing. "Neil, I wonder what spell my best friend has cast on you". Finally Avni was brought down with her face covered in a veil. Neil tried to lift the veil but Bebe swatted his hand. "Tillu, what are you doing? You will not see Avni's face until the wedding ends". They then soon completed the marriage and Neil saw Avni face. He became lost in her beauty until Avni broke his trance. Neil then filled her forehead with sindoor. They then did the grahpravesh and after that Neil took Avni bridal style to the car. "Neil what are you doing" Avni exclaimed. "You will see" Neil smirked. "What about the family?".  "They know". Neil then started driving. "Neil where are you driving me to?". "Patience wifey". "Wifey?" "Well now you are my wifey right?". Avni blushed and looked down the road.  They then soon entered a abandoned greenery hillside area. There was a tent set up with a picnic table set up near. Down the hill was a lake. Avni became shocked and teary eyed. "Neil is this the road trip". "Yes, it is my dear wifey". Neil then hugged Avni and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You remembered?". "Of course, how could I forget that day, it was one of the special day of my life. I remember like it was yesterday". 

Flashback

It was the second year of college. Avneil was sitting against the tree, laying in each other arm. Neil was against the tree while Avni was sitting against him while he wrapped his arms around her waist.  "Avni" asked Neil. "Yes Neil". "What's one thing that you want to do before you die". "Well there's a lot of things but one thing is a road trip. It was one of the things I wanted to do with my parents but before we could do that, they passed away. We were going to camping at the XYZ place and do so many things but never could. I never told Neela Maa as the road trip brings on memories with my parents which makes me feel sad and I knew Neela Maa will feel sad too when I feel sad. I miss them a lot" Avni whispered with her eyes being unshed. Neil faced Avni and wiped her tears. "Avni don't cry. You parents are always with you in your heart and are always watching you from above".  Avni nodded and hugged Neil who hugged her back.

"I can't believe you remembered" Avni exclaimed. "I planned this so I could surprise you and I could only book this weekend so I thought why not". "I love you Neil". "I love you too wifey". "Let's change out of our clothing and change in comfortable clothing. I brought our clothing and food as well". Avni nodded and headed toward the tent only to be stopped by a hand on her wrist. "Neil what are you doing?" Avni asked. "Wifey now we are wife and husband. Let's change together" with that he carried her to the tent and zipped it up. In the tent, Neil and Avni started undressing each other and the tent soon filled with moans and gasps. After their makeup session, Neil served them some sandwiches while preparing a fire. Neil and Avni stood in front of the fire with a blanket wrapped around them and Neil holding her tight. "Thank you Neil". "Thank you Avni, for coming into my life and making my life brighter". He then shared a passionate kiss with her under the stars. Avni smiled against his lips and was thanking god for the lovely husband she received. They then headed to sleep and cuddled in their tent. The next morning, they did activities like hiking, badminton and swimming. Neil loved spending time with his wifey and loved seeing her competitive side. He got to spend some romantic time with her, holding her waist to prevent her from falling when hiking, carrying her and splashing her with water when swimming. Through hiking, Avni was able to see some incredible views like the waterfalls. "Neil, you know Papa told me about this waterfall. He said he lost track of time looking at this waterfall. It was so mesmerizing for him and the best part was that he discovered this with Mumma when they went on their honeymoon. He told me that the continuous water flow was like his love for Mumma, never-ending. The water flow signified the love that they had for each other. And I'm so glad that I could see this with you". Neil then wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad too."  They continued more of these activities and later went for a swim. Neil rented out some tubes for him and avni to use. "You know Avni, you look more hot when you are wet". "Chee, what cheesy lines Neil". "Only for you my love".  Avni shook her head. They then headed to their tent where they started round two. "You know Avni, I can't get enough of you". "Same here Tillu". After their session, they had dinner and went to sleep. The next day they left and went back home. "Thank you so much for this Neil". " No need for thanks Avni, I  am ready to do this for you and I will do anything for your happiness". Avni then gave him a kiss on the cheek while he smiled

This is for @nikkisejal,

Who requested this OS