Cooking?

"Yaar Maa, this is not happening by me" Avni exclaimed, frustrated.
Neela shook her head. Avni was trying to cook Bindi and other dishes but it was not working. She kept burning the food and the whole kitchen smelt of smoke.
Neela: Avni, Tu rehne de. You can do anything but cook. I don't know how you fight goons but can't cook simple dishes.
Avni pouted and crossed her arms: Maa, I'm trying to learn but you here are just making fun of me.
Neela just caressed her hairs: Bacha, don't worry. You will learn by practice. Why are you rushing?
Avni: Maa, it's our anniversary and I want to give him a special gift.
Neela touching Avni stomach: I think you already are bacha
Avni: maybe but who knows, after giving birth, we won't have time to do all this.
Neela smirked: I think Neil never leaves a chance to romance with his wifey.
Avni: Oh god Maa. You know what I'm gonna try again
Neela: ok but let's do another dish. How about a special cake with Neil's favourite candy?
Avni: Yes, Maa I will do that but what about main course?
Neela: Don't worry, we will take care of it.
Avni: We?
Neela: I mean me and Nanno.
———————-•————————————————
At the Khanna house, a similar situation was happening.
Neil was trying to cook atta but more like wet dough came instead.
Bebe: Neil, what are you doing?
Shweta: Oh gods Tilllu what are you to trying to make?
Bebe: he's making kheer. Isn't it obvious he's trying to make atta.
Shweta pouted while Neil kept struggling making his hands and beard messy.
Neil: Yaar, I can't do this. I can't even do this for my wife.
Shweta and Bebe eyes watered at this. They loved seeing the immense love that their Tillu had for his Avni.
Bebe put a hand on his hair: Neil, first clean up the kitchen and yourself. Then start cooking. But instead why not cook something simple. Like pizza?
Neil: Yes Pizza! Avni will love pizza and it's simple too.
Neil then started cleaning up and started preparing pizza.
"Wait Avni Khanna, this will be the best surprise" Neil thought.
While at Neela Maa place, Avni was thinking "God I hope Neil like the cake and I hope it's good for him".
After preparing pizza, Neil went to get ready while Avni was getting ready to leave for the Khanna Mansion with her chocolate cake. Before she left, Neela called.
Neela handed her a packet: Beta, please wear this.
She handed her a black and red sari with some earrings.
Avni: Maa, what's the need for this?
Nanno: Moi bachi, consider this as mine and Neela gift for you.
Avni: But Nanno
Nanno: What but. You have to accept it.
Avni then wore the saree and then fixed her hair. She looked breathtaking. Her pregnancy gave her a glow and looked like a goddess with her hair ( think of it like the Christian wedding that they had)
Neela and Nanno has tears in their eyes seeing their daughter.
Nanno: you look just like your mother.
Neela: Neil will faint looking at looking you.
Avni rolled her eyes and drove to khanna mansion.
At the khanna mansion, Neil got ready and saw the extravagant set up for a romantic candlelight dinner. Their were roses on the table and all over the floor. There was a table full of tea lights and flowers. Just then Avni entered the room. Neil laid his eyes became shocked.
" Oh my god, she looks gorgeous. Is that my wife? She looks so beautiful and stunning. Her pregnancy gave her a beautiful glow and her sari perfectly showed her sculpted hips. God I can't stop looking at her. She will be the death of me".
Avni waving her hand in front of him: Neil, Neil.
Neil broke from his thoughts: What happened?
Avni : that's what I'm asking you.
Neil: oh sorry, I'm not sure who did this.
They looked around and saw a note.
The note said
"Dear Avni and Neil
Consider this as a gift from us. We both knew you wanted time to yourself and this is why we left the house to you guys alone. We will be spending the night at Neela ji house and will be back tmr night. Neil I knew you wanted to use the farmhouse but we got the call that some pests entered so it was unavailable. This is why we gave the house. I hope you enjoy this time. Love you Avneil
Love Prakash, Shweta, Bebe, Neela and Nanno.
Avneil smiles at this and sat down on the table. They smiled each other, basking in each other warmth.
Neil: Happy Anniversary my love.
Avni: Happy Anniversary Tillu.
Neil then got the pizza ready. Avni eyes widened.
Avni: Neil did you make this pizza?
Neil: Yeah I did. I wanted to cook for you which is why I tried to cook today. Though I just made wet dough and burnt veggies.
Avni then laughed.
Neil: Oye why are you laughing?
Avni: Because the same thing happened with me.
Avni then told what happened in the kitchen while Neil laughed.
Avni: Which is why I ended up making a cake. I just hope you like it.
Neil took her hands in his: Well if you made it then I would love it because I love everything related to you. Including our child.
Avni blushed and noticed his hands. They were covered in bandage.
Avni worries: Neil what is this huh?
Neil: Oh a little burn
Avni: Kya! Are you ok.
She kisses his hands tenderly trying to make the pain away.
Avni: Does it hurt?
Neil: Not now since your kiss makes everything better for me.
Avni just looked down in embarrassment and proceeded to pick a pizza slice but Neil stopped her.
She raised her eyebrows asking what happened while Neil shook his head.
Neil: they say feeding each other increases love so we will feed the food to each other.

After feeding the food, Avni took her cake out. It was a nice simple chocolate cake decorated with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.
Avni fed Neil a piece of the cake and looked at him instinctively, inspecting his reactions and expressions
Avni: So??
Neil just went to Avni and lifted her in the air: Avni, Avni I loved this so much. It was so moist and tasty. The chocolate just melted in my mouth instantly and I just love the icing on top of it. It was so fudgy and creamy. I want more.
Avni: So have more
Neil smirked: Not like this
He then put some cake on Avni's cheek and sucked the cake: Like this
Avni: Besharam
They then finished the food and gave each other gifts.
Avni gave hers first: Open it
Neil opened the gift and was surprised to see a little note and a collage. The collage was full of Neil and Avni pics with a few pics from their childhood and family pic.
Avni: I know you sometimes have to go to it out of city missions which I know can be tough so this collage won't make you miss us anymore.
Neil just gave a warm hug and a soft kiss which she reciprocated softly as well.
Avni: Baba, open the note too
The note said
I, Avni Neil Khanna give my husband , Neil Khanna the choice to name our future child"
Neil eyes watered.
Neil: Really
Avni nodded and Neil then gave her her gift.
Avni opened and became shocked. The gift was a bracelet that had a little heart of each family member and people who are important to her pictures. This included the Khanna Clan, Neela and Ayesha Maa, Ali and Nanno.
Neil: You can include more of you like.
Avni had no words to say to her husband. He was so thoughtful and caring and she felt blessed to have him in her life. She then gave him a soaring kiss expressing her love and Neil reciprocated passionately but she suddenly withdrew.
Avni: Ouch
Neil grew worried: Kya hua?
Avni: the baby kicked
Neil: Really!
Avni: Yeah
Neil put his hand in front of the stomach and felt the kick again.
Neil: Thank you so much Avni.
Avni: Thank you Mr Khanna
Neil then took her in his arms and gave her a tight hug and started playing music
They started dancing to the song Ishq Wala Love.
Neil held her waist tightly while she wrapped her arms around his neck. They danced slowly enjoying the proximity then Neil started nuzzling in her neck while she moaned. He placed a few kisses while she kept moaning. Neil loved the effect that he had on her and proceeded while she couldn't control herself. She then kissed him squarely on the lips while he lifted her in the room and layed her down. He knew she was tired so he made her change her clothes and the two slept cuddling with each other

Hope u liked this and pls comment down below