Mothers day

AN
I thought I always write on happy things so why not try sad? Please tell me how you like this
So it was Mother's Day in the Khanna House. Normally this is a day of happiness and celebration but for the Khanna house this was a day of sadness. The cause of this sadness is the death of their beloved daughter in law Avni who died 7 years back leaving her three children, Neav, Ayesha and Neelanjaana, her beloved perfect family and her lifeline, her support and her love Neil. After her death, everyone was heartbroken but no one was heartbroken than Neil. He became a different person. He wasn't the same Neil Khanna that Avni fell in love with. He left his job, became more serious and less happy. But he never left the role of being a father unfulfilled. He spent all his time in caring for his children, raising them the way Avni would want them to be. He never let them feel the presence of not having a mother. He always hid his feelings away from his family as he did not want them or his children to know as they will miss their mother as well. He missed Avni everyday and constantly wished she was with them but alas she couldn't. Neil Khanna was immersed in his thoughts about Avni and how she died saving their child Neelajaana from a murder that he was chasing. He could never forgive himself as he felt that he was the cause of his wifey's death.
Knock, Knock
Prakash and Shweta were at the door
"Tillu, I know your are missing Avni especially on this day but right now you have to be strong for your children on this day especially as this is the day that they miss her the most."
"Mom, how long do you expect me to be strong huh? I'm always strong In front of my children so they won't miss her but that doesn't make me miss her less"Neil cried, tears spilling out.
Shweta heart broke seeing her son cry. She knew he missed Avni and she did too. She knew that he kept his feelings hidden from his family but being a mother she knew how much her son was suffering.
Prakash went to put a hand on Neil's shoulder.
"Neil Beta, as much as Avni was your wife, she is also the mother of your childrens and our daughter in law. We miss her as much as you do so don't hide your feelings. You need to express your feelings. Tell your children on how much you miss her. Tell them all about their mother and who she was as a person. Sharing memories will definitely lessen the pain."
Shweta wipes his tears. "Dekh beta, when my love died. I missed him terribly. I still do but by sharing the memories I had with him and cherishing them with your dad, definitely lessoned the pain".
"Beta,  you will always love Avni for all your life and you will continue to do so but that doesn't mean that you have to hide your feelings. You need to share your feelings with your kids. Being strong doesn't mean hiding your feelings. It means having the courage to share your feelings and do that with your children especially for today as they need you the most".
Neil wiped his tears and gave a quick hug to his parents and left the room.
"Khanna sahab, thank you" cried Shweta
" What the thanks for?" Asked Prakash
"Just for being there for me. I could never get over our friends death if you weren't There. I found someone to share the memories with. I just hope Tillu find someone too"
"Shwetaji, Neil already found someone"
Shweta grew curious. She raised her eyebrows and asked "Who?"
"His children. He will share his memories with them".
Neil entered his children's rooms where he saw them dull colouring or doing homework.
Neil went to Neav and asked "Tiger what happened, why are you guys sad?"
"Papa, today is Mother's Day and we are missing Maa so much right now".
"Papa, I wish Maa was right here right now. I wish I could see her. ", cried Ayesha.
"Same here princess but she is always with us In here" he said point to his heart.
"Really Papa" Asked Neela inquisitively.
" Yes she is and she will always remain with us. Anyway enough of These sad faces. We are going to celebrate this day with happiness and love."
"But Papa, how will we do that without a mother?" Asked Neav.
" you leave that to me Beta. Right now get ready we are going somewhere".
"Yay!!" Exclaimed Ayesha.
Neil smiled at this. Ayesha eagerness reminded him at the time when Avni cheered in the police station.
Neil then took them to the Dargah. He picked up some flowers and gave them to his children. They went to Avni grave and placed the flowers. Neav, Neelajaana and Ayesha kneeled down to the grave.
"Maa how are you? We miss you so much! We wish you were here", cried Ayesha
Neav put a arm around Ayesha attempting to calm her down like how a big brother would.
"Maa, we indeed miss you but Papa never let us feel any missing of your presence. He is a superhero and the greatest dad. He is always there for us."
"Haan Maa, Papa always spends time with us. He always buys me chocolates, and candy and ice cream and toys when I do good. He reads me stories and combs my hair, though Shweta dadi, BAdi dadi or Neela Nani has to fix it."
"Hey, I was trying to make a braid" Neil exclaimed.
"More like a witch hair" said Neav.
" Anyway Mumma, we indeed miss you and we always will for our life. I will like to make a promise on behalf of me and my sisters that we will always take care of Papa for as long as we live and this is a promise" said Neav putting his hand on top of the grave. Ayesha and Neelajaana joined his hands. Neil eyes watered at this as he never knew that his children loved him so much. He took them home where they celebrated Mother's Day with Neela and Shweta and Bebe. They attempted to cook a cake which they got help from Bhima and made Poha In honour of Avni. After dinner, Neil gathered his children in their rooms, telling them memories of Avni.
"Papa, how was Maa when you first met her!" Asked Neelajaana.
"She was a mystery. She talked to me weirdly and never thanked me for saving her. She told me me that I looked like a guava with eyes of a black cat, hair like a balloon and eyes brows like a jungle".
The kids laughed at this and Neil joined them, cherishing that memory. He told them more stories on Avni on how they became friends and their accidental marriage and how they fell In love. 
" I never knew on how I fell in love but when I did, I knew I couldn't stop loving her. In fact I still do and I consider myself lucky that I see her in you three?"
"Really but how so?" asked Neav?
"Well my tiger, you care so much about your sisters. Your mother was just like that. Her love for her family was endless.  She could do anything to save and protect her family."
"What about me papa, what about me?"Asked Ayesha excitedly.
"Princess, she was very childish like you. Though she showed a tough exterior outside, she was very broken inside and in her broken self,  she showed signs of childishness, kindness and courage and I see that three in you."
"But papa I understand how Neav Bhaiya is kind and Ayesha di is childish but how am I like mom? "
Neil took Neela in his lap , "oh my junior lady don, why do you think I call you that? You are so courageous like your mother. You are not afraid to fight off anyone just like Avni. In fact in our first meeting, she beat up someone and almost punched me".
The kids laughed and started to fall sleepy. Neil took them to their beds and sang the Lori.
Neil left them and saw Neela Maa in the doorway.
"Maa you here at this time?"
"Bebe suggested I stay for the night and I complied as it was late.
"That's good, shall I get you anything?"
"No bacha, I just wanted to say thank you for raising my grandchildren so well. You raised them like Avni would want them to be"
" Maa why are you saying thanks? My children are a symbol of mine and Avni love and they always remind me of her".
Neela nodded and left while Neil went to his room. He closed his eyes and saw an imaginary Avni sitting beside him
"Thank you for loving me Neil. Thanks for a caring family and thanks for raising our child. I know I'm not there with you physically but I'm there spiritually".
Neil opened his eyes and saw the sky. One star twinkled particularly and Neil knew what that meant.
"I love you too".

Guys, PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS OS WAS? I never wrote this sad of an OS
Pls comment below
Thanks and lots of love
Mehak ❤️❤️💕💕💓💓💗💗