Journey

So many of you guys wanted me to write a romantic cute love story with some hurdles. This is for alka000 and Sammu678 .  I will be writing this from third perspective with some 2nd perspectives in it.

This is the story of a couple called Avneil. Their journey of their love has been through some rollercoaster of emotions. They suffered and enjoyed some emotions. Their rollercoaster of their love has just shown how strong their love for each other is and how it will always stay connected within them. They first met at the beach where Avni was drowning and our beloved Neil Khanna was saving her. He knew that from the moment he heard a girl screaming, he must go save her as it was his duty as a human to do so. He carried her outside of the water bridal style and as soon as he laid his eyes on her, he could decipher a lot of pain hidden inside of her. It was as if she was purposely hiding the pain that she suffered. He tried getting her attention and as they say  in fairy tales that a true love's kiss always saves the day, something similar happened of that sort happened to our couple. As Neil hovered over her, one tear unknowingly splashed on Avni making her choke water on him. Unknown to them, that was the first sign that God sent to them saying that they were true love. Avni woke up then but thought he was going to flirt with her, prepared to pack a punch but Neil stopped her saying that he saved her. Avni then thanked him and left to go home. "Excuse me miss but if you want I can give you a ride" said Neil. "No thanks, that's fine. I can go my own way like I did before" replied Avni. "Please ma'am it's already getting dark and I don't think it will be safe for you to travel at this time of night" he suggested. Avni rolled her eyes. "Is it become I am a women?" asked Avni. Neil became shocked at this as he didn't know what to say. "Is it because I will be chased by goons at this time of night or will likely be raped?" she said.  Neil became shocked at her words and took a deep breath. "Ma'm it's nothing of that sorts. I was just trying to do my duty as a human. I don't think it's right for anyone including myself to be alone at this time which is why I suggest". Avni complied and got into the car. "By the way what's your name?" he asked. "I don't tell strangers my name" she replied curtly. "Funny, you won't strangers your name but will get into a car with them" he said. "Can you please shut up and focus on the road" she retorted. Neil then decided to say nothing and just focused on the road. He dropped her home and thought he would never see her again but he was wrong. Unknown to him, he was going to meet her a lot more times than he expected. He was unaware of the bond that he and Avni shared and the relationship that they were going to be bonded in soon. That night neither of our couple could sleep as they were engrossed in each other's thought. He couldn't stop thinking of her eyes and the pain she had in them while she kept thinking of the kindness he had and how that was not seen in the men she ever encountered before.

One day, Avni was preparing for her first day of college when her mother called. "Bacha are you ready?" asked Neela. "Maa how can I ever be ready. Ever since that unfortunate event since I was 15, I always been hesitant to go back to college" said Avni. "I know Baccha but it's important that you do as you need to get revenge for what those boys and your father did to you" cried Neela. "I   know Maa but I'm scared" she said. "When I am here, do not fear. Ali is with you and so is Riya" said Ali. "Thank you Ali. I can't believe that Riya will be with me since her grandmother and all". "Babes, you know that I don't support Dadi. In fact I hate her and papa and chachu. This is why I live with my mom" said Riya. They both hugged Avni tightly while Neela smiled. "Stay happy like this bacha. I just hope that you find someone to share the pain with" she thought. On the first day of college, Aliya just excused themselves to get the schedule for them and Avni while Avni just stood at a corner waiting for them. Then a boy grabbed her wrist. "Hey Baby did you miss me" asked the boy smirking. Avni eyes widened as she knew who that voice belonged to. She became shocked at seeing Kabir and was about to slap him until he held her hand and whispered, "One slap or I will tell everyone your secret". Avni's wrist turned purple under his grip and he was about to kiss her until a boy grabbed the back of his neck. The boy started beating Kabir black and blue until Kabir ran away and turned towards Avni. "Tum!" they both cried. The boy was no other than Neil. Neil became ecastic on seeing the girl. She was in his thoughts the moment they met and he couldn't stop thinking of her. "Thank you" she cried as she hugged him tightly crying. Neil felt her tears soaking his t-shirt which he hated and was going to ask her when Ali came. "Neil! Tu!" cried Ali. "Hey man how are you? Long time no see huh?". "What happened to Avni" he asked worriedly. "Huh?". "Avni is the name of the girl you are hugging duffer" said Riya as she pulled Avni from him and consoled her. "Some guy was teasing her so I saved her from his clutches and beat him black and blue". "Oh God!" exclaimed Ali as he knew that his best friend went through a lot. They took Avni with them consoling her while Neil stood back seeing the moment. " Avni. So miss ajooba name is Avni. What a beautiful name but why does Ms. Ajooba hide so much in her. I remembered that the moment I saw that girl crying, I needed to beat that boy. But what connection did that boy have with Avni? I better find out as I cannot see her in danger anymore" he thought. From that moment on Avni and Neil became friends. Her life started changing through the presence of Neil. He made her life more positive. Aliya and Neela noticed the positive change in Avni as she was no longer the sad, hidden Avni. She was now more happy like she was before the incident. She became more bubbly, loving and open. It was as if Neil was the person that she needed all her life During the course of this friendship, Neil started to grow feelings for Avni but even he didn't know what those feelings were. His mom , Bebe and Neela encouraged him to pursue those feelings that he had for Avni and after a lot of deliberation he decided to.