Day 3

Today was a long day. We woke up around seven, then left to go to Splash in the Borrow. We got there around ten, then stayed pretty much all day. At first it was fun. Unlike last year, I actually went and did something. (WOW) LOL. Most people were surprised that I even got in the lazy river. Last year at camp, I didn't do, pretty much anything, because of Carolynn. If you know the story, you'd understand. Anyway, Bailey and I were paired up for the first part of the day. We went on the slides and got in the pool. Then came lunch. We left Splash in the Borrow and walked to a park that wasn't even a mile away. The masons fed us, and one of the guys there wearing a plaid shirt, knew my Uncle Bryan. Kinda creepy, considering the first thing I herd from him was, “you look nothing like your uncle” I kinda looked at him weird. I got my food, sat down and ate, then right before the group picture, the guy handed me a phone because he called my uncial. That was the most I've said to my uncle since Christmas. After that we went back to the water park, and stayed till about three thirty. I should tell you, I'm so burnt. It hurts. I'm going to be wearing a tee shirt for a while.

The drama though...So annoying. I got a head ache, Bailey started with the gay crap. So, I tried to drop it. The the head ache started. I told Bailey that I wanted to go sit down, so I did and she went with I think Sara. I may be wrong. What ever right?

We went tubing, and I actually got on. Amazing right? First I got on with Katelyn and Catherine... I almost fell off. I had to wrap my foot around Katelyn's ankle, and my elbow was hooked on to a handle. Not around it, on top of it. It hurts like shit. My elbow is rubbed raw. Right now, I am half asleep, and I can barley type this. Marie ended up popping her shoulder out of place tubing, and Isabella twisted her arm....I wish Isabella's was more serious. Sadly Marie's in more pain then Isabella...

So as I type this I was sitting in the living room of the cabin, and Marie came in here and tried to sleep on the table. When she fell asleep Amy and I both looked at each other and Marie snored. We thought she was faking it, but, nope. Her right arm fell off the table, she squealed. I kinda feel bad for her. It was pretty funny, though. Then she went back into the main part of the cabin, and guess what idiot does the stupidest thing ever. Mrs. Beth Grabs Marie's shoulder.....her right shoulder. Who the hell does that? And doesn't apologize...... I'd hit her.... If I was in that much pain, I would automatically just swing.