On and On

Around him I feel...I don't know, special. He completes me, some would say. When I think of him my heart starts to race. My brain thinks of what could be. I think of music we could create, memories we could live, love we could share. When I see him, simply just message me on Facebook it makes my heart beat. He has told me several times that he loves me, in one day. He told me that he's ready to trust me. He's ready to give me his heart, his love. He told me that he understands the temptations I won't let myself give into. He tells me that he's scared about us getting close, because he's scared to hurt me. He tells me that he's scared to love me, because he may hurt himself. I have told him several times before it got this far, if he doesn't want to take the risk I understand. If he doesn't want to put himself on the line, I won't force him. But, he insisted on trying.

One thing he told me on the forth was “After Cat tore into me, there was an emptiness inside. In my soul, I think. You've made me feel complete for the first time in so long. So very long. So if nothing else. Thank you.” He has my heart. I'm ready to take the risk. I'm ready to go though the pain. Go though the hurt, the love, the loss. I think he's worth it. I think that he's the one. I sound like a teenager in love, mostly because I am. But, I can't describe this feeling. I can't explain why I think about him.