Day 20

Well, camp has been fun.... Who am I kidding, I'm so glad it's finally over. We woke up this morning around 8 AM. We were supposed to be going on a boat trip, but it was raining, so it got canceled. Once again. Last year we didn't go on it either because it was an 80% chance of rain, so the girls didn't even come to the camp for this trip last year. I don't think that Sara and Christian are going to stay together and I think that Marie may end up killing Lauren, unless Q-tip intervenes . Anthony and Lauren seem like they're going to stay together for a while. Q-tip and Isabella got together last night. So now they're a thing. Damn. So much has happened over 20 days. So much of the same issues have serviced over and over. So much shit has gone down. Bailey is already trying to get Christian with Katelyn. Umm....he's like 16, she's 12. That's fucked up.

I have succeeded in writing everyday. I have stayed strong, I haven't gave in. I haven't let last year be relived. I have kept in touch with my musical side.

I have learned who my real friends are. I have learned who I can and can't trust. I have taught others to trust me, when they really shouldn't... I'm not proud of that one. The weather has changed drastically, somehow perfect for Marie's mood. I have learned what guys to trust and what guys to keep an eye on. *cough cough. Anthony....

What I think is funny, is that people have told me that they think I'll become famous. Do I believe that could happen? Yeah, I hope it could happen. But as a producer. I have told several people that if they need anything just keep in contact with me. But, you know, if people keep acting like asses...they won't see shit from me. Ha ha. But, right now I'm just waiting my turn to leave this hell hole called camp. I have written 12 songs, in 3 weeks. I could write more, but you know... I can't escape much with my guitar...alone. If I could I probably would of written around twenty songs. When I get a chance, I'm going to show one of them to my aunt and ask her, “What was that about not being able to write a song in and hour?” Yeah...Most of them I wrote in 45 minuets. So...I've proved her wrong. Is that bad that I'm trying to prove her wrong?

Maybe, but she also said my life can't be just music...I'm on my way to that being my only love in live... Except for Stefan, of course. :)