Day 6

Another day at the camp, another canoe trip. I was originally with Catherine, but the Ali and I switched partners before the half way mark. I was so happy when it was over. So for the rest of the time it was Sara and I. I got ran over by four trees. Believe me? Well, what ever. If you do you do. If you don't worry about it. That thing was so fucking difficult. We got caught in trees and ran into bushes, we even had to get out of the canoe and pull it over a tree. That's were it went wrong. After Sara and I got over the tree we stopped on the sand bar. I got into the water helping other people getting on the sand bar. Chloe and Catherine came our way and Catherine was in the back. Of course that was a dumb idea all together. They ran into a tree and flipped. Chloe was so pissed off, you could see it on her face.

Anyway, we get back to the camp. Everyone has been bullying Lauren. So, she keeps saying that she's going to kill herself. Jump off the bridge, or get hit by a car. You may say that you want to just be killed, when in reality you just want to be saved. Right? So, she got all upset, and Ms. Malinda told me to talk to her. Lauren was crying and when I stared talking to her, she started walking towards the front gate, wanting to throw herself in front a car. I made her turn around, and we walked back to the dining hall smiling and laughing. I have on a pink angel shirt with wings on the back. When I was talking to her, I told her God put her here for a reason. If Satin put her here, then God put me here to save her. I knew I was here for a reason. One reason was to go though the Carolynn shit, another reason I'm here is to help Lauren. Yes, for the past, week almost, I have let shit happen. But you want to know why? It's because I try to ignore shit that happens. I try to tune people out. But, that's not going to work anymore. I am Lauren's only friend, not counting Ms. Malinda, here at the home. I sit there and listen to her fantasies.

All she needs is someone who will sit there and listen to her. You don't even need to agree with anything she's saying. In fact, you can disagree with everything she says, but if you just sit there and listen...you're fine. Now since I've been talking to Lauren the past two days, people hate me. Me and her. I want to get sent back to the home, so bad, but, If I go back... who's here for her? Who is here to hold her arm when she tries to jump off the dock? No one. Everyone here will pay money to see it happen. I'm not going to let them run her off. And I'm not going to let them scare me. I promise this to you...I am not, I repeat, NOTgiving up on her. If she leaves, I leave, there's nothing that can change that.