Day 11

Well, I slept really well last night . I had a dream that the camp started up again. Stefan and I were in the rock group. We were writing a song together, and we had several moments. It was sweet....lets just say that it makes me miss the camp more. I wish that I could be there everyday, even now I would choose big O camp over this camp...I still hate it, but now I have something to look forward to. I have Stefan to look forward to...

So, the guys show up, first thing that happens, Marie and Anthony drama. They break up, Anthony tells Christian that he can have her....then I'm talking to Anthony, trying to make sure he doesn't do something stupid....as soon as I turned my back, what does he do? SOMETHING STUPID!!! He asks Lauren out, and I told him to fix the problem. But, no. You want to know what he does? He tells her that I have a problem with their relationship. I can tell you why I have a “problem” with it. Lauren doesn't understand shit. He's taking advantage of her, and he knows it. He Knows It. I told him why I thought it was wrong. She probably thinks that I'm jealous. But, if he doesn't fix it, I will. I am friends with both of them, but I see whats happening. I'm not going to let Anthony do that.

But otherwise, today with the guys was fun. I was playing on the tire swing, and laughing.