1. Satans butt crack

Kellin's p.o.v:

I'm nervous to say the least...

Today is the first day of my new school after all, and my brain won't stop racing with bad scenarios instead of thinking about important things like what I should wear for the day or where I left my school supplies.

We had moved into our new house a few days ago after I begged my dad to take me to a different school for weeks.

I had the dumb idea to come out as a trans guy to everyone at my old school, and unfortunately it blew up in my face. So many people bullied me, telling me how feminine I looked and how no one would ever believe I'm a guy, let alone want to date me ever again. Some people going as far to actually physically hurt me.

I had lost so many of my friends after I had come out, but I was so thankful that my best friend of five years; Justin, never left my side. He accepted me for who I was, and even told me he saw the signs for a while and it was only a matter of time until I actually came out and told him.

He treated me like just a normal guy, he didn't force himself to say the right pronouns, they just came out of his mouth naturally, like it had always been that way. It made me feel normal, it felt right.

Though I do platonically love Justin with all my heart, I knew that he wasn't enough to keep me at that dreadful school. It ached my heart when I had to tell him I was moving away. I'll never forget the way he looked at me with those sad puppy dog eyes of his. It hurts just to even think about.

He understood it was for my safety though, he knew that seeing each other everyday wasn't worth the beatings or the horrible name calling. We both knew that this is what's best for me, even if we don't like it.

Though leaving everything behind is also a good thing, it means it's a fresh start.

My lovely mother had signed me up for my new school under the name "Kellin Quinn" instead of my last name "Bostwick." so there was no record or information from my old schools, meaning she could tell them I'm male without the documents saying otherwise.

Oh how I miss my mom. She's not dead or anything, she just doesn't live with us anymore. By "us" I of course mean me and my asshole of a father.

I'm not surprised she left my dad, I'm just surprised it took her so long. They were together for fifteen miserable years before my mom finally realized she deserved way better then him.

She moved out about two years ago, and now has a cool new boyfriend that I like way better than my actual dad. Surprisingly my dad likes my moms boyfriend too, he barely likes anybody so it came as a shock to all of us.

Snapping back into focus I realize that I should be getting ready for school, not reliving my past.

I bound over to my dresser, searching through the unorganized piles of clothing, looking for an outfit for the day.

Picking out my favorite pair of black jeans with holes in the knees, I carefully pull them over my legs and boxer briefs, trying my best not to rip the jeans more than they already are.

Next I searched for my binder- no not the one you use to keep your school work in. One that flattens your chest so that your girl meat flaps aren't visible.

I had only gotten mine a month ago, before just wearing over sized hoodies to hide my chest. It makes it easier to pass as a guy when you have a flat chest obviously, so you could imagine my excitement when it came in the mail after I ordered it online quite some time ago.

Pulling on a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, I plunk a plain black tee on top, happy with my finale outfit.

I had always liked masculine clothing the best, even when I was younger. I was always a "tomboy"