17. I'm Not Mad

Kellin's p.o.v:

I was calmly talking to Alex about a band we both like when Vic came rushing up to us with a worried expression on his face. I tried my best to mask my nervousness as I greeted him, but what came out of his mouth made me quickly stop.

"Are you mad at me?" He blurts out, his forehead wrinkled in concern.

"What?! Oh my god, Vic no, of course not! Why would I be?"

"You didn't text me when you got home like you said you would and I just thought that you were mad at me for talking to your dad- which I am so sorry for by the way, I should have listened to you." He rambles on.

"Vic, I am not mad at you."

"You aren't?" He asks hesitantly, almost like he doesn't believe me.

"I'm just gonna...go." Alex buds in awkwardly, pointing his thumb behind him in a random direction.

"Okay, I'll see you in music." He nods, a small smile playing on his lips to show he heard me before walking off to class.

Turning my attention back to the boy standing in front of me in all his beauty and glory, I will myself to explain what had happened.

It's all so stupid, really. I finally find a guy who is willing to date me after finding out I am who I am, then my dead beat dad has to come in and ruin it like he always does with things that make me happy.

Everything in my life is just so complicated and twisted. I was happy when Vic and all the other guys came into my life. They finally made things make sense, they brightened up my world, as cheesy as that sounds.

Jaime with his high energy that never fails to bring a smile to the groups faces. The dumb jokes that make us shake our heads but deep down we thought it was actually funny.

Mike always being there for people when they're at their worst, lifting our spirits and always telling us to "be the best you than you can be". Making you feel confident one minute than insulting you the next. What a legend.

Tony, the greatest listener in history. He may not talk much, but mention Star wars and he won't shut up, but why would you want him to? The smile he gets on his face when he rants about it is a true gift.

Don't even get me started on the two love birds Jack and Alex. Talk about mother fucking heart eyes. Setting those two up is undeniably my greatest accomplishment. Me and Vic have been on a few double dates with those two, and based on their behavior I would bet good money that they end up married in the future.

Talking about Vic, let me tell you about what an amazing guy he is. God I don't even know where to begin. Vic Fuentes is the definition of supportive boyfriend. He knows I have boundaries, and there's certain places I don't like being touch, and he accepts that.

He also excepts the fact that I don't want to have sex until I get my bottom surgery, and he's okay with that. He said that he is perfectly fine with a sexless relationship, he said that that's not why he's dating me.

He respects my rules.

He respects me.

So long story short, no, I am not mad at him. I mean, why would I be? If anything I'm mad at my dad. I'm not mad that Vic talked to him, I didn't want them to talk for his sake, not mine. My dad is not a very good conversationalist, and I'm sad that Vic had to find out the way he did.

Vic didn't believe me when I insisted that he didn't want to talk to my dad, and as suspected, I was right.

"No, Vic I am not mad at you. Not in the slightest." I confess, a sincere look on my face as I look him dead in the eyes to get my point across.